PLEASE READ - Buy, Swap & Sell Rules - Personal Non-profit Only

Ive been member since nov 09 and over 250 posts but cant post in sell forum mmmmmmm

Ive been member since nov 09 and over 250 posts but cant post in sell forum mmmmmmm

probably because the servers hadn't updated yet. Try again tomorrow and you should have access :)

can someone tell me how many post i need before i can post items to sell on here?

oh dear looks like i better get posting... still a while to go.

I also have over 250 posts and been a member for over year and half but cant post on sale yet? Plz help you lovely ladies xx

O no, how embarrassing. Made a post earlier selling an iphone but was removed - which I totally get now my brain is in gear. Just sending an apology! Normally I list on ebay and post a link here, so will make sure I do that in the future.

Sorry guys xxxx

How do you know when you have over 250 posts or he right amount of membership?

<<<Below your avatar is actually post and rough estimate of when you joined, for actually have a look on your profile :)

Reading the rules am I right in thinking I would not be allowed to make my own baby clothes to sell on here? As this would be more than a one off sale? xx

Yep, thats right :)
You can however make an outside site and advertise with an adspace.

i have paypal but how do people pay me through it? confused lol x

The email address you use to log in, you give that address to to those you want to pay money into.

Hiya, I need some advice, I sold something to a member on here who messaged me to say she only recieved an open packet with nothing in it, so i went to the post office and filled in a form but they just sent me a letter saying sorry etc with 6 stamps :( She has started a dispute on paypal on which i have offered to give her half the amount back of 12 pounds so we dont both loose out completly which i feel is fair, she hasnt messaged me back on paypal and now im not sure what to do ? Paypal have held the 12 pound she sent me, any advice please x

coz i sold a lady on ere my lcd doppler for £50 she paid pp fees ,then 6wk later she said she didnt recieve it and pp took it straight off me ! i phoned them after finding out she had actually posted posts of her using the doppler on here and they didnt wana know :cry:

£50 lost :cry:

coz i sold a lady on ere my lcd doppler for £50 she paid pp fees ,then 6wk later she said she didnt recieve it and pp took it straight off me ! i phoned them after finding out she had actually posted posts of her using the doppler on here and they didnt wana know :cry:

£50 lost :cry:

ohno thats awfull such alot of money :wacko: I feel like a was fair by offering half back but looks like im gonna loose out :nope: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->