PLEASE READ - Buy, Swap & Sell Rules - Personal Non-profit Only

Thank Wobbles. The lady just sent me a message to say that she couldn't complete the sale which is fair enough :) x

Oh right I see. Could something be added here just to make things clearer? I thought it would've specified on these rules as I did check before showing an interest in the items. I wouldnt of thought of looking in the main bit,
Thanks for clearing that up :) x
I added it to the sticky rules yer :)

I think its a bit self-explanatory not to sell illegal items tbh :lol:

Thanks for the feedback :D x

hi wobbles just wondering I have been a member for a very long time but dont send many post out so dont have the correct amounts of post to post on this site, would it be pos o post my ebay link on here with out getting in trouble

No sorry the same rules apply to everyone. Adspace is available to every (what is this?) ...Please note Adspace allows a signature link/banner but still does not permit you to link or advertise on any section of the forum.

:D

i cant post a new thread on the buy swap and sell page?
why cant i?

edit just realised i needed 250+ posts

Rules noted. Thanks x

Why cant I post items for sale here? I thought I met the criteria but I still can't start a new thread? I am able to start a new thread in the 'wanted' section.

Thanks for any help.

Kirsty

I see you are able to post now, please note though this rule too
Some forum categories have a minimum post count restriction. If you choose to make meaningless posts to overcome this restriction, your account may be restricted or banned.

Hi. I have some nappies and baby clothes to sell, but I am not allowed for some reason. Any idea why?

Have i done wrong??? Is my post agenst rules?? Its a vw bora. Sorry xxx

hi i have been amember mor than three months and have 250+ post but i cant start selling why?

If you have made it to 250 posts today then the feature will become avaliable tomorrow :)

Hi,

I'm trying to sell a couple of slings. I have a paypal account. How do I receive payment for them?

Many thanks,

x

what about selling ttc stuff??? where can we sell that stuff? what are the rules concerning ttc stuff??

You can sell TTC stuff in the main section as long as it adheres to the following:

WHAT CAN'T I SELL

• YOU MAY NOT ATTEMPT TO SELL THE FOLLOWING THROUGH BABYANDBUMP
Alcohol
Baby food
Cigarette/nicotine replacements
Copied or backup software/games/music/DVDs
Dieting supplements
Dieting pills/powder
ebooks
Formula
Fireworks
Live animals/livestock
Medicines or supplements of any kind
Tobacco

I dont know if this could happen, but what about a place just for the US people and a place just for the UK or other countries to post?

I am just wondering because it is hard to go through all of these posts and message people to find out that they are in the UK or other countries and they wont ship to the US...

I dont know, just a thought... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"