PLEASE READ - Buy, Swap & Sell Rules - Personal Non-profit Only

KK1981 as both a buyer and seller! A real lovely lady with great communication! Her clothes she sells are gorgeous! :flower:

Girls, this isnt the reccomendation list, the list is the thread under this one :)

Hey, regarding this..

RESTRICTIONS ON THREADS/BUMPS
New threads. You are permitted to post the MAX of 3 new threads per we
ek.

Is this like monday to monday or from the date the thread wad posted, just i have 3 threads out, i dont want to add another incase i break the rules lol :blush: Thanks.

probably within a one week period of your posting the first thread I'd imagine....

Yeah thats what i was kinda thinking, didnt wanna get in trouble lol, thank you :flower:

oops i just relised i broke the no more than 3 threads in a week rule, sorry!! :lol:

do i get my wrists slapped? hehe, i didnt even know about this rule anyway!

Just tried to post something and it wont let me but has let me post on wanted ?

Hello Wobbles,
I just wanted to say that I responded to the lady who was selling the Pandora and Links of London bracelets after reading this section because there wasn't anything said in the rules about counterfiet items but when you've closed her threads counterfeit goods has been added below "tobacco". This is why I responded to the thread, I wouldn't of if it had said. Just to let you know as I did check first. Maybe it could be added here? Xx

The counterfeit items rules is infact in the main forum rules :)
Any messages that encourage, promote or endorse illegal activity will be removed. Serious offences may result in your account being restricted or banned.

As Arcanegirl said and yes I added to the sticky here but as pointed out illegal activity is against the main forum rules. I understand people may have contacted the member before I removed the sale and that isn't my concern so no worries, but the sale being complete via BabyandBump in any way is.

:D

Oh right I see. Could something be added here just to make things clearer? I thought it would've specified on these rules as I did check before showing an interest in the items. I wouldnt of thought of looking in the main bit,
Thanks for clearing that up :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->