**please read ladies**

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Hay ladies,

I basically had a almost positive opk on Wednesday and couldn't test thursday as I ran out of opk's (ov tests are negative today/night but still visible), but wednesday night I had strong ov pains from the left side which I guess was ovulation? Also woke up with *tmi* dried blood in my underwear this morn ... Tonight I got a sore left ovary it hurts a little when I cough and I can feel it throbing on and off I'm just worried it maybe a cyst?, I am booked in the docs first thing monday morning ,its not really painful but noticeable and I keep peeing alot which can be a sign of a cyst , and as the title says I am Worry wart "hehe".. This cycle I took clomid which is why I think its a cyst as there common when taking this fertility drug .. So i was just wondering if its normal to have pains in you ovary after suspected ov ? (normally only get pain when I'm actually ovulating)..I'm a bit worried and hoping its not a cyst .. Looking for a bit of reassurance again lol ... Thank you xx

I had a cyst when I was younger that burst. I am not sure I had any symptoms other than a 3 week long bleed resulting from the rupture. I had ovulation pains this month as well and I think when you are TTC, you are more intune with your body and what is normal or abnormal, try to relax and not think too much about the possibilities. It could be nothing... if you are concerned call a doctor and try to get in.

I seen my doc and she reassured me it was ovulation and low n behold I had a very positive opk when I came bk from seeing her (had strong lines on opk's for the past week but today its blaring positive ) ... She also said I would be in quite Bit of pain if it was a Cyst (had Pelvic examination and it didn't bother me)..and the pain I am experiencing is very mild, its more an exaggerated version of ovulation which she also said Is normal on clomid, I just worry to much ... If this pain continues after ov I will be sent for a scan I was just a bit concerned as this is a Clomid cycle ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->