please read very down

Me and hubby took 18 months to conceive and the month i conceived we were arguing constantly and having a really rough time.

TTC got so stressful we nearly ended our marriage over it. Looking back i wish i had just relaxed and took things easy. It WILL happen for you. Unfortunately that pregnancy ended in an ectopic.

Please relax, i know its easier said than done. Ive been there and got the t-shirt. But you will get your precious bundle one day xxxxxxx

how long did it take u to concieve from ur first child

p.s im so sorry for ur loss x

I wasnt trying with my first and i fell within a month or so of having sex with my husband. My second child i fell within 3 months. My third pregnancy i fell within 6 months of coming off the pill but this ended in m/c. My fourth pregnancy took us 18 months to conceive and that was the one that ended in ectopic. Now i am on my 5th pregnancy and am currently 12 weeks. It took us a month after my ectopic to conceive.

So all this with one partner and such varied periods of time

xxxxx

Ive read it takes an average of a year to conceive. Even for couple who before may have conceived quicker. After a year of trying i went to my GP to see if they could recommend anything. Crazy as it sounds the ladies on B'n'B were a lot more helpful. My surgery also wouldn't help any one with fertility issues until the 2 year mark, usually its one year. So if you still haven't conceived at the year mark pop to your doctors surgery. They maybe able to help.

But for the time being, pretend as if you dont care about conceiving. Drop hints to hubby to book some time off and have a lil relaxing weekend away together...

It took me and Oh 1year 2months plus one Mc to get this one on the way hun :hugs:

Me and OH had been trying for 12months, I am 37 he is 42, when we got pregnant in Dec 2010 Sadly it ended in miscarriage and we spent a stressful 3 months trying and arguing, temping, charting and opks as well. We decided we needed a break from trying and due to work commitments not much was happening dtd during march, only once! I got my bfp on mothers day and I am now just reaching 12 weeks and had my scan yesterday with all being well after a scary couple months of bleeding etc.

It is so easy to say but it just shows you sometime if you take time out from trying things happen on their own accord, but it is difficult to switch off from that thought of trying when you are dtd.

Take things easy and im sure you will be announcing on here soon. Good luck

I'm also going to say 'stop trying', by which I don't mean shelf your baby plans, I just mean don't let it consume you! If you let trying be the only thing you think about and the reason you and OH are having sex, then pretty soon you won't be able to enjoy any of it as it will have become a chore. I really hope you have your :bfp: soon but as someone else said, babies happen in their own time. Good luck xx

Have to admit me and DH were trying 10 months and it was taking over. I was referred for hormone tests and we stopped trying that month - :bfp: :hugs: try to just be natural about it and relax. There could easily be nothing wrong. Though I know it doesn't feel that way at the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->