Please say a little prayer for Adam (Layla & Jases little boy)

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I know you have read Jases update & after this mornings update I text Layla telling her they were in my thoughts.

As you know Adams lung collapsed & is on a machine to help him breath I have found out that Adam has been put to sleep & they have paralised him .... (exact details from text)

Adams recovery is 50/50 over the next 2 days.

With Laylas permission please say a little prayer for Adam.

We're thinking of you guys :hugs: :hugs:

--------

UPDATE (Page 2)

Adam has just had to have 2 blood transfusions!

Be strong little man :-(

--------

UPDATE (Page 5)

Text from Layla last night said lil man is stable - if he stayed like this over night thats a good sign!

She said she would keep me updated so fingers crossed for some positive news this morning. [-o<

--------

UPDATE (Page 6)

Update from Layla & pictures.

--------

UPDATE (Page 9)

Had a wee update form Layla:

Adam is now on a normal ventilator & is doing very well

:cloud9:

--------

UPDATE (page 10)

Adam is off the vent this morning & is breathing on his own without needing any oxygen. Hes opened his eyes and is trying to make noise.

Doing very well!

:cloud9: Fighting through this he is bless him but thank goodness huh

OMG how scared they all must be watching their little baby in intensive care. What a nightmare situation for any parents and poor baby.

Layla Jase and family you and little Adam are in my thoughts and prayers right now, really hope we get news of improvement in the next update.

Thinking of you all.

This is devastating, I am thinking of you all right now, especially little Adam.

I am praying for a quick recovery, and little Adam to be a fighter.

Layla, god knows how you must be feeling right now or whats going through your mind, he is your precious buba.

Love to you all, and please if possible someone keep us updated.

xxxxxxxxxx

Everyone is in my thoughts. Adam is a little fighter and I really hope with all my heart that he is back home playing with his brothers and sister very very soon. Lots of love Layla and Jase, please when you have amoment let us know how he is doing

All my love and thoughts are with you :hugs:
Can't begin to imagine what you are going through at the moment

My thoughts are with you guys, really hope he makes a full recovery :hugs:

Adam is from your gene pool so he will be fighting with everything he has, he will not be laying back taking all this shit! He is a strong little man! hey, you don't call him ginger ninja for nothing!

I have everything crossed! HUGE :hugs::hugs: for you guys!!

My thoughts are with you all! :hugs::hugs:x

:hugs::hugs: to you all. My thoughts are with you. Hope the little man makes a full & speedy recovery.

i will say a prayer for adam and his parents...i cant really imagine what they are going through seeing their child in that position...these babys are stronger than adults...when over the worst they tend to bounce back...

hope him and his parents pull thru this

love tanya

sENDING POSITIVE THOUGHTS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.:hugs:

I will keeping all three of you, but especially little Adam, in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

Will be thinking and saying a prayer for your family.
:hugs: god bless.

UPDATE

Adam has just had to have 2 blood transfusions!

Be strong little man :(

:hugs::hugs:Come on little Adam! x

My thoughts and prayers are with you LO!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back