Please say a little prayer for Adam (Layla & Jases little boy)

Poor little Adam - I hope and pray that he is fine. My thoughts are with Layla and Jase.

xxx

I've only just seen this thread........

You're all in my thoughts & sending you lots of love, cnt begin to imagine what your going through but I'm thinking of you!

:hugs:

Lots of love

xx

Just read this OMG! Adam darling please,please get better for Mummy and Daddy soon

I am praying now as I type

XX

Best wishes to the whole family, thinking of you :hugs: I hope Adam gets better soon!! :hugs:

xx

:hugs:Fight Adam fight keep strong little man :hugs:xxx Still hoping & praying for the three of you x

thinking of you all especially little fighter Adam!

This is just so devastating. Keep strong Layla and Jase.:hugs:

xx

Thinking of you all.
Hope he is home soon with his Siblings, it must be so hard for you all.
Praying and thinking of you.

Im praying your little man keeps fighting xx

Wishing you all the very best. I hope Adam makes a speedy recovery. :hugs:

Layla , I'm praying for you and your wee man Adam. I hope he is turns a corner now that he is getting treatment and has had the transfusions. I know how devastating and emotional it is seeing your wee baby in intensive care being so ill. Stay strong and you WILL come out the other side and be taking home a happy and healthy baby.

I hope Adam gets through this soon,my thoughts and prayers are with you Layla and Jase and the rest of your family.

Praying for Adam. Hope everything will be ok. :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear about Adam, My prayers are with little Adam and the rest of the family...

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry to hear this. Ive not been on here at the weekend so only just come across this thread.

I have you all in my thoughts. I hope little Adam keeps on fighting and makes a full recovery.

My preyers are with you both and the rest of your family!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"