Please say im normal...

miss bryant

Reaction score
So hey im back again 3 years on.. i am very broody and would love another. I was on the depo injection and havent had anymore since march, in the last 5 weeks i have had a period every week bar 1. Is this normal ??? :shrug:

love a very confused mummy of 2 xx:flower:

I was on that about 15 yrs ago, when I stopped taking it I had my period for 3 months straight, some clots the size of a tennis ball. I also gained 30 pounds, I was only on it for a little less than a year. I tell you every person (friend) that has ever mentioned this to me since I have said noooooooooo. It was a really bad experience for me.

I hope this helps, so to answer your question yes to bleed a lot once off of it - its normal. I went to the hospital over it because I thought I was having a miss.

:hugs: take care

You can reach out to your doctor for Provera to stop the excess bleeding and give you back normal cycles, it can also help you jump start ovulation.

Usually what a doctor may suggest is birth control pills for a couple months to get the cycle on track. My sister bleed for 6 months straight and a friend for a year and when the doc have them the pill for a couple months, they were back to normal cycles

Same here...bled basically every day to every other day for almost a year...it was awful...I vowed to never go back on Depo because getting off of it was so awful...that was 4 years ago...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->