please someone help, brown discharge :(

Thank u Emma, still on edge and may speak to midwife.
Merry Christmas xx

I would - ring epu and tell them u want scan
U can refer yourself you don't need gp or midwife

Glad the bleeding stopped Bundle! Keep us posted on what your midwife says. I wish I could get an early ultrasound but my doc doesn't believe in them! Lol

I don't think I will get one the uk is not very easy to get a scan out of. Still no more so I'm happy about that, how is your bleeding babedreamer

You will definitely get an early scan in the uk if you have had any bleeding or spotting. Just need to get a referral through midwife or doctor. I went to the doctors and explained the situation and got a scan for two days after that. I would honestly try and get one for peace of mind they were really good to me xx

You will definitely get an early scan in the uk if you have had any bleeding or spotting. Just need to get a referral through midwife or doctor. I went to the doctors and explained the situation and got a scan for two days after that. I would honestly try and get one for peace of mind they were really good to me xx

Same in my case with my first pregnancy. I told my midwife I had brown spotting/cramps and the same week got a u/s

I have been having this for a few days myself. After doing a LOT of reading and research, it is evident that it is fairly common in women this early on and it can lead to a perfectly healthy pregnancy. I remember with baby#1 I had one day of light spotting - so this heavier brown discharge for SEVERAL days is also making me nervous. At this point in the game though, like everyone else said, it is just a waiting game. As long as there are no major cramps/sickness and the blood doesnt turn red or have clots, then it is most likely alright at that stage.

Good luck!! I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.

I'm so glad it has settled down for you! I had some mor bleeding again last night, after really giving my nose a good blow. Pink again :( but I feel that it's probably my cervix gets easily irritated in first try, as I remember having this with my DD. So I am going to remain cautiously hopeful. I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow which is somewhat of a relief as I usually feel much more calm by 8 weeks.

Hopefully you get an ultrasound! It would certainly be a relief for you to know your baby is ok!

Thank u ladies means a lot your support. My symptoms seem to be less today so I'm going to ring hospital tomorrow and see what they say

keep us updated bundle..
im in manchester and my EPU doesnt need refereal from doctor or midwide you just ring the number explain your spotting and they will give you appoinment

Thanks Emma, just a pain all these holidays I no they won't scan me here. Will maybe see how the weekend goes symptoms wise. It would of been my c section day next week of my mc and its my bday so a sensitive time anyway

Thanks Emma, just a pain all these holidays I no they won't scan me here. Will maybe see how the weekend goes symptoms wise. It would of been my c section day next week of my mc and its my bday so a sensitive time anyway

awww bundle yeah due date time must be terrible.. im dreading mine!!

last week would my gender scan that i booked and i had a complete breakdown on that day... and just had the chemical i was a mess
:cry:
Im sure everything is perfect with bubs but nothing wrong with trying after the weekend!!

hope you have a nice birthday and maybe a present would be seeing bubs heartbeat :hugs:

Hi gals. Saw a pink-tinged blob of cm on my pantyliner tonight and totally freaked out :( We're at my parents' and my mum reassured me that she had that with me for the 1st 2 months... Thankfully, we've got a heartbeat scan at 6w4d on Monday so won't 'fry' in not knowing for too long. How are you doing Bundle4me? xxx

Hi gals. Saw a pink-tinged blob of cm on my pantyliner tonight and totally freaked out :( We're at my parents' and my mum reassured me that she had that with me for the 1st 2 months... Thankfully, we've got a heartbeat scan at 6w4d on Monday so won't 'fry' in not knowing for too long. How are you doing Bundle4me? xxx

No more brown but my symptoms don't seem so strong, phoning midwife at my local hospital on monday if I don't get my symptoms back cos I know they can come and go. Glad you've got a scan to ease your worry xx

No more brown but my symptoms don't seem so strong, phoning midwife at my local hospital on monday if I don't get my symptoms back cos I know they can come and go. Glad you've got a scan to ease your worry xx

Hi Bundle! I am glad the bleeding stopped. It sounds like we are in the same boat- my symptoms have also faded which causes me some anxiety. I wonder if that just happens sometimes at this stage? Still makes me worried but alas the doctors is closed and I have had no pain so I must remain hopeful. I hope upur midwife can book you an ultrasound and put you at ease. Hopefully we are just lucky ones who don't experience any nausea etc For long :)

I hope you ladies are all doing ok. I too have been having brown spotting since Christmas Eve. My OB reopens on Monday and I have scan booked for Tuesday. I'm trying to think positively as I have no cramps but I have just noticed a few streaks of red.
I'm feeling like things are over as I've had 4 previous pregnancies and never had this happen.
I'm hoping so hard that you all get a happy ending.

I hope you ladies are all doing ok. I too have been having brown spotting since Christmas Eve. My OB reopens on Monday and I have scan booked for Tuesday. I'm trying to think positively as I have no cramps but I have just noticed a few streaks of red.
I'm feeling like things are over as I've had 4 previous pregnancies and never had this happen.
I'm hoping so hard that you all get a happy ending.

Really hoping that everything is ok when you go for your scan :hugs:

Thank you Buffy ❤️
Healthy and happy 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back