please stick this time xx

MRSTJ

Reaction score
Well ladies i got my :bfp: yesturday but im so nervious as back in august i suffered from a chemical pregnancy. With that one i didnt get my positive till the day af was due then 3 days later i lost it :cry:

Well i wasnt ment to test till the 2nd nov but i thought well just for a laugh i will do one. The first test i took you could just see a shadow of a line put i thought i had done something to the test as i got wee on the control window. Then something in the back of my mind said to do another test, so with my 2nd wee of the day i done another one which me and DH could see a faint line.

After that i went out and brought some cb dig one's and then with my 3rd wee of the day i took another test and it came back pregnant 1-2 weeks. I know this might sound strange but do you think this one might of stuck as when i usually use cb dig i never get a pregnant result till the day of af or after ( this was the same when i had my son ).

What do you think? I just dont know whether i should be happy just yet :wacko:

OMG hun i'm so happy for you! And if a cb gave you a 1-2 wk response than your hgc levels are probably rising fast! I'm defo sure this will be a sticky this time so be happy about it! Congrats hun xXx

Congratulations!! I have only really let myself get excited about this pregnancy very recently after 8 week and 10 week scans looking good and hearing the hb on the doppler at 10w 6d on Friday so can understand how you feel. :hug: sending you lots of sticky baby dust :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'd say it's a good sign that it's an early BFP :)
Congrats!!! I left you some sticky dust in the November's testing thread!!!!!

Congratulations! This post made me smile because I so know what you were going through. I had a chemical this year too and last week didn't believe any of the four tests I did until I did a clearblue digi 5 days later which said pregnant 2-3.

Good luck and big congratulations! sending you some sticky dust hon!:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations hun, I am really happy for you. I know what you mean about being apprehensive, but its a definite positive. I had a mmc in sept, so I am a bit more relaxed this time but very pleased (when I say relaxed I mean not telling everyone like last time and living each day by themselves if that makes sense). Also kind of tested the same as you, had a faint line on FRER (30th) and then I got two negatives (yesterday and today) on normal preg tests. So I went and got the cb digi as no guessing with them and I wasn't convinced with the normal first response ones as they were after period is due.. I am due 2 - 4th (ff says 4th because thats my average cycle) so I was relieved to get the 1 - 2 weeks sign too.

It will be natural to feel cautious, but wishing you lots of sticky dust.
x x x:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"