Please take a look, I need advice !!

Bump288

Reaction score
Hi ladies ! Please stay with me this night be long but I’m desperate for advice ! We are FTC baby #2 and the first little guy took 31/2 years. I have been tracking with OPKs but I have PCOS so mine often don’t have much difference in the two lines. My hubby also has low sperm so we read that sex every other day is best (instead of every day). Yesterday 10/25 I got what I believe was a positive opk and test again today and still looking positive ... we had sex last night on our Every other day schedule ... my question is should I stick with that or have sex again today as well?? I’ve attached my tests please let me know what you think!!! Any and all opinions are welcome

btw the last three tests were taken 10/25 (the top 2 of those 3 ) and the last one was taken today

C7A6BAB2-BBFD-4B2B-8699-E232A368FBAA.jpeg

Do you temp as well? I mean, the last three look positive to me! But I know that my last two cycles,I had two days of positive OPKs, and every time, according to the temp, I ovulated the day after the SECOND positive day. I mean, if you guys can squeeze it in, I'd probably try to do the babydance today, to cover your bases!

Unless in your every other day, you were gonna do tomorrow. Then, worst case you'd have O-2 and O day!

I don’t temp. I was going to start that next cycle . So every other day would put if doing the deed tomorrow not today :/ I just don’t know if I should wait or just break our every other day and do it today lol because theory suggests that every other day produces better quality sperm, but I’m scared to O and not do it

I would bd extra this cycle just in case . Then next cycle start temping along with opk good luck

UPDATE
took another test this evening and it’s definitely positive !! Yaaaay!!!

C740CC85-F292-489D-A4B6-B65BE40F461F.jpeg

Opk looks awesome wish ya the best of luck this cycle

Thank you !!! 5-6 dpo today and dyyyying to test lol

Not long now. I hope that the time goes by quickly for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->