Please talk me out of testing!

Skywalker

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Life is going great... my birthday's right around the corner, I'm with the most amazing man, have the most beautiful, sweet and hilarious nearly 1.5 year old, and we were basically ntnp, cycle's been quite long since they returned after breastfeeding etc., so I was pretty certain when we dtd 100% el natural that there wasn't really a chance of getting pregnant BUT

... I've been cramping way low down like my period's about to start every day since the 18th, but not due for my period until the 10th or 12th of Sept (like I said, long cycles). LMP began the 10th and only lasted 3 days.

I have a cold and I feel like crap lol. I've been feeling like I don't want to eat anything which if you know me is HIGHLY unusual. I went back and did a search on these boards from when I was pregnant with my son but before I had tested and I was experiencing all of this (glad I wrote it down somewhere because I literally forgot about all this lol) I had the cramps every day from ovulation until about 9 or 10 weeks pregnant (or more?) which midwife said was normal implantation and uterus stretching. It scared the hell out of me in that pregnancy because I'd had a miscarriage a few cycles before that and that cramping was nerve-wracking! But I'm feeling it again and...

I have a Clear Blue test in my bedroom, and I know there's probably no way that my levels could be high enough right now to register positive on an hpt, but I'm soooo wanting to test and I'm needing you girls to talk me out of testing and wasting a perfectly good test and potentially bumming myself out with a bfn that's not necessarily a bfn, but is a bfn because of testing too early lol. :haha: I probably should just go ahead and buy a bunch of internet cheapies and test with those. In fact I think I'm going to do that after I post this. But I am the world's most impatient person and I really think I'm pregnant now and I want to see the bfp so bad but don't think it could show up this early. Please talk me out of it lol

Totally way too early- it'll be bfn whether you're pregnant or not- don't waste the test.

Don't do ittttttt!!!! If I could grab your tests and run away with them, I would. Seriously. It's not worth the stress.

Don't do ittttttt!!!! If I could grab your tests and run away with them, I would. Seriously. It's not worth the stress.

Lol, thank you you guys!!! The good thing about ordering internet cheapies is that I'll at least have to wait until they're shipped and arrive ;) Ergh. To top it off, Clearblue isn't the most reliable brand, anyway. Okay, I will resist! Thank you for the encouragement to wait :hug: I am excited though! I definitely feel like this is all how my pregnancy with my son started out and I can't wait to test. In the meantime, :sleep:

Best of luck when you do test- sounds very encouraging!

Haha well definitely looking forward to helping you obsess over your tests when they come :)

Make your significant other hide them like mine did :wacko: I know it's hard right now but think about the positive you could possibly receive a few weeks down the road.

Hey skywalker!! I am back here ttc again after a mmc in july .. I'm 6 dpo today, how many dpo are you??

Hey skywalker!! I am back here ttc again after a mmc in july .. I'm 6 dpo today, how many dpo are you??

Haha thanks girls! I can't wait to obsess over them later, too! I'm ordering the internet cheapies today and good thing is that I actually can't even physically get to the other test right now without some serious physical exertion because it's in the closet and the closet door is broken right now lol.

I actually have no idea when I ovulated! Lol. I hadn't been temping or charting or anything. I think it was around the 15th-19th and that's when all this non-stop cramping started and we dtd with ejaculation/no protection on the 12th (period started the 10th, ended the 13th, which was highly unusual for me, as well, usually bleeding lasted at least 7 days for periods since breastfeeding cessation) Blargh. So tired of cramping and I have a cold now and just want to lay in a bathtub all day. Weird thing is too I'm not even craving any foods like I normally do, I don't even want anything. If you know me I crave foods like 24/7, pregnant or not pregnant haha. The fact that I don't want to eat anything is like a super huge indicator for me. So until I can test, as you can see, I'm obsessing over symptoms :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->