Please tell me I am not ovulating now?! So confused?

WinterSun

TTC #3
Reaction score
Hi all,

On Sat 8th I thought I was 5weeks and 5days pregnant only to find out at the hosp due to waking up in blood that I had had a chemical. Hate that word :(

The Dr at the hosp told me to count Saturday as CD1. So today is CD4 for me. If I had not fallen pregnant and had positive HPT's from the end of Dec through begin of Jan and this was just a normal cycle then I would be coming up to O'v now...

But it's not a normal cycle, I'm still bleeding pretty heavily..BUT I have terrible ovulating pains today :( could I be ovulating now? Is that possible? Why would the Dr not advise me that this could happen? I have no O'v sticks to be able to check but all the signs are there that I usually have when ovulating. I can even pin point the side! Mixed in with the blood I am losing is discharge, sorry for the info!

We wanted to try right away...so it could be I'm out this month before even started? :(

Does anyone have any input? Xx

did not wont to read and run hun.. i am not sure if it is possiball to ovulate so soon after. sorry to hear about the lossxx

Im so sorry for your loss.
im not an expert, but i dont think you can ov while your still bledding heavily. you usually ovulate between 2 and 6 weeks after a loss.
hope that helps?
xx

Thank you both so much for your help. I was freaking out a little there :(

I agree, I don't think you are ovulating. It is too soon since the m/c. You are probably having cramps from the miscarriage. There is a chance your body can ovulate in the next few weeks so when you feel ready and stop bleeding than you can technically try again. I have to say that it is recommend to wait until after your next period before TTC. It seems like an eternity to wait but this will ensure everything is back to normal. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->