Please tell me this is it

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Ladies, you will probably recognise me from moaning on about not having a period since March and blood tests all normal, well today something happened.

Went to the toilet about 4pm and when i wiped i had watery blood on the paper sorry for TMI. Its happened a few times since then but nothing heavier. Been to the gym and done half hour run, but still nothing in knickers, its only when i wipe and not all the time. I dont have any pains neither.

Anyway, because im a POAS addict, i have just come home and done a IC and this is what came up in about 5 mins.

What do you reckon? xx

Attachments

• 31st may 1.jpg
    31st may 1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 173
  • 31 may 2.jpg
    31 may 2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 166
I see something very faint, but its thick and I see a pink colour to it, gl :hugs:

xmagsx

ps, so sorry for the loss of your precious twins :hugs:

I see a v.faint line but it's there!! Hope it's the start of your BFP! Not seen you here before so don't know your story (!'m new) and not an expert by any stretch of the imagination! Do you know how many DPO you are??

Good luck MOA!!

Sorry for your losses - twins OMG xx

No idea how many DPO i am, like i said, only had one perid since loosing the twins on Christmas Day, and that was 12th March. Doctor recommended not to do OPK, he thought the stress of it all was delaying my period.

I was thinking the watery blood was maybe implantation, but if so, surely it wouldnt show on a test so soon??? x

OMG i see a line.....i hope this is it for you xxx

Thanks ladies, please say a prayer for me. The watery bleeding has got me a bit concerned, im so hoping its implantation xx

No idea how many DPO i am, like i said, only had one perid since loosing the twins on Christmas Day, and that was 12th March. Doctor recommended not to do OPK, he thought the stress of it all was delaying my period.

I was thinking the watery blood was maybe implantation, but if so, surely it wouldnt show on a test so soon??? x

Sometimes the blood from implantation takes a few days to come out and be seen, so you could have possibly implanted a few days ago? I hope this is your bfp :hugs:

I see it too!

:hugs:

bleeding can be harmless..fx'd it's nothing. I had some spotting as well. Keep us posted on how you're doing xx

I see lines! Ive tweeked your test slighty by upping the saturation and they are def there! Thick and Pink! Looks like the start of a BFP!:flower:

Attachments

• 31%20may%202.jpg
    31%20may%202.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 31st%20may%201.jpg
    31st%20may%201.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 32
This is my update from this morning. Still no bleeding, only yesterday and i took another test last night before i went to bed and another one this morning with FMU, what do you think?

Attachments

• Test 1 June.jpg
    Test 1 June.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 62
I see lines hun, i would defo try a frer!!! Good luck, im thinkin its the start of your BFP! xx:hugs:

sorry i uploaded the pics the wrong way xx

Attachments

• Test 1 June.jpg
    Test 1 June.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 46
I see lines! I could see them even more clearly when you turned the pic roundeven tho I know it doesn't make sense!:haha:
Congratulations!
(So sorry for your sad loss:hugs:)

Im trying not to get too excited just incase its evil evaps, but i have done 3 that all look the same, surely even im not that unlucky to get 3 evaps in a row!!! x

If they are coming up within the time limit, then I'd have to call that BFP! Can you get a better test??!!!!

They are coming up within about 2 minutes, then getting stronger as times goes on. I think im going to get a FRER at lunchtime. Im just scared im going to get a BFN x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->