Please would someone...

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
..tell me to get off my arse and tidy the house...have a kitchen to clean and I'm watching crappy telly!!! :shrug:

Lol im the same :-D
Just cant seem to shift my lazy self!!!

Ive turned the tv off, but now got the laptop on!!! lol

I blame bubs.. i think he/she is sleeping so making me feel so lazy.

I will get up in a bit i think... lol

I've got laptop on my lap and TV on on the distance.... I know I have to get up, but I just can't...sooooooo lazy.

Ha! i sooooo wish i had all of that ^^ im dressed and ready to go to work in 20 mins! :(

Ha! i sooooo wish i had all of that ^^ im dressed and ready to go to work in 20 mins! :(

Have a good day.. this is my first day off in 7 so am enjoying! and then working though to boxing day!

Im havin a lazy day aswell.
Thought id clean out my wardrobe but ending up on the laptop sat on my bed and listening to music.

Ahh well its not so bad im off tomorrow, xmas day and new years eve :D

:rofl: "Get off your arse and tidy the house"

:haha: only joking.. im doing the EXACT same hun , nothing to be guilty about ;) x

Sarah, I read the first bit and thought...right..yes..ok..here I go!!
then got to the secind bit and thought...in a little bit then!!!

me too!! my parents are coming over from England tomorrow and i promised myself i would clean the apartment but i just cant be bothered yet!!! :coffee: :blush:

I have cleaned the kitchen and cooked sweet and sour chicken for this evening. so just the lounge to do and I'll be happy with my work today.
Come on ladies... talking from experience today.. you;ll feel so much better if you do something, just a little something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->