Plus size bump pictures?

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_q0_t-bKO7AI/TEAMTm8XuNI/AAAAAAAABoY/mdYQ1U5xz9I/s200/19w.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_q0_t-bKO7AI/TEAMLZlaGaI/AAAAAAAABoQ/C-QpuabOuiA/s200/20w6+(2).JPG
Hi ladies I'm still not really showing but loving all your bumps, my belly just changes shape but no real bump LOL
First photo is 19w and this 2nd is todays at 20w 6.

2Wanted - mine hasn't popped yet (I'm 31wks) but it has got a lot shallower and when the baby is in certain positions it looks like a volcano. I really don't know whether it will pop or not. I asked my Mum (who's tiny, the biggest she's ever been is a UK12) and her's didn't pop in any of her 3 pregnancies. I don't think it's necessarily to do with how big you are, more to do with how deep your button is to start off with.

lil-star - I can definitely see a difference in your pics x

Mine hasn't popped its just shallower now, tbh I don't think it will pop and I am not bothered!!

Hello everyone, loved the latest additions.

Here we are at 4 months today.

Attachments

• 16 weeks 043.jpg
    16 weeks 043.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 16 weeks 054.jpg
    16 weeks 054.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 11
Hello ladies, sorry to only pop on from time to time. I cant upload any pictures for now as my laptops broken so im having to use OH's which doesnt have a memory card slot! ;9
iv gota question RE bump bands though :) im tall and a size 22.. where does everyone get their bump bands? im after some urgently as been getina few tummy pains and hoping they might hold my bump/belly up abit to ease the strain? Looking forward to any input :)

Hope everyones pregnancy's going well!!
xxx

i have no bump yet as im only 15 week lol i really want 1 lol i love looking at all yours as im a size 16 and happy about my size i jsut want a bump not to look fatter then i already am haha!! XX

okay a bit off topic... but those of you who are plus size and over weight. Are any of you dieting or losing weight while pregnant? If so can you please msg me as I'd like a chat. Thanks in advance

Hey chicklets the bump are all growing beautifly its gorgeous how we are all different shapes! Here is my progress for this week, whatcha think? xxx Ps my ticker just moved and my baby is the size of a mango yey! xx

Attachments

• 15+4.jpg
    15+4.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 16+4.jpg
    16+4.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 16+6.jpg
    16+6.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 17+4.jpg
    17+4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 18+6.jpg
    18+6.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
Hey chicklets the bump are all growing beautifly its gorgeous how we are all different shapes! Here is my progress for this week, whatcha think? xxx Ps my ticker just moved and my baby is the size of a mango yey! xx

AWW i love you bump!im so jealous LOL!!! :flower:

AWW i love you bump!im so jealous LOL!!! :flower:

Thanks :D I was a size 16 pre pregnancy and bump soon got bigger after 15 weeks so Im sure you'll start to notice the difference soon chick! xxx

I think you're growing well! A definite different there! :thumbup:

guess noones going to answer my question lol ..

heres an update on bump pics.. cant see a change atal!!

21weeks
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s188/kentlass_18/Pingu/21weeks.jpg

23weeks
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s188/kentlass_18/Pingu/23weeks.jpg

xx

Hello ladies, sorry to only pop on from time to time. I cant upload any pictures for now as my laptops broken so im having to use OH's which doesnt have a memory card slot! ;9
iv gota question RE bump bands though :) im tall and a size 22.. where does everyone get their bump bands? im after some urgently as been getina few tummy pains and hoping they might hold my bump/belly up abit to ease the strain? Looking forward to any input :)

Hope everyones pregnancy's going well!!
xxx

I'm a 22/24 and just used ASDA's two bump bands for £8 I think it was. Although I didn't experience pain so you might need something more supportive.

Great bumps everyone! I've finally started missing mine :flower:

Mrs Raggle I miss bump stalking you too lol but your little bundle is gorgeous! Izziebelle sorry your question wasnt answered I didnt because I dont really know, I was reccomended carriwell bump support which is different fromt he band and you can get them from babiesrus or mothercare its more like strapping so should support more and help with the pain chick? xxx

I got my bump support from the psyhio that my midwife refered me to last time. Not sure if all areas do this.

hey ladies. lovely bump pics.

heres mine that my fiance took on my birthday. (16th)

34weeks 4days https://a.imagehost.org/0029/34weeks4days.jpg

i love this pic. :D (sorry its so big, i didnt have time to resize it).

I LOVE this thread! I am 5'10 and size 22 and at 18 weeks pregnant am desparate to finally look pregnant rather than fat! I will post some pics as soon as I take some! You all look sooo good by the way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->