Plus size bump pictures?

I LOVE this thread! I am 5'10 and size 22 and at 18 weeks pregnant am desparate to finally look pregnant rather than fat! I will post some pics as soon as I take some! You all look sooo good by the way!

Sossypops - I'm basically in the same boat as you (although I'll hit 18 wks on Friday). I was a pre-pregnancy size 20/22 (US) and am just about 6' tall. I think I sort of look more like I have a bump when I wear a true maternity shirt rather than just fat. Unfortunately, finding maternity shirts in a plus size which is also long enough for someone who's tall is challenging (and expensive!) so I only have a couple of them.

If you wear empire waist or those bubble tops (with the band at the hem) you'll probably look more bump-like. :)

Viable :baby:

24 weeks

Attachments

• 24weeks.jpg
    24weeks.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 15
I'm a + size girl (16) and proud :)

Here was my bump at 23 weeks

https://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii149/love2badiva2/23weeksx4.jpg

BTW you look fab hun.. xxxx

baby love you look great! is this your 2nd? I'm thinkin of postin my +size 15 wk bump..this is my 3rd child..

Your going to have to excuse my nakedness!!! I didn't even feel like putting the pants on lol but I couldn't cover both AND take a picture :rofl:

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/100_1758.jpg
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/100_1760.jpg
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/bumpcollage.jpg

These are today!

Claire I think you've really popped out more now! looking really nice :D

x

I, once again, forgot about this thread, lol But had to add my last bump shots! Oh, forget it, I'll do a little progression lol

12wks, 20 wks, 20 wks, 23 wks, 29 wks

Attachments

• 12wks.jpg
    12wks.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 19
  • 20wks.jpg
    20wks.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20wks1.jpg
    20wks1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 13
  • 23wks.jpg
    23wks.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 29 weeks.jpg
    29 weeks.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 10
32 wks, 34 wks, 36 wks, 37+5 wks, and the last bump shot 37+6...I gave birth at 38 wks on the dot...pics of my LO are here: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...roducing-miss-haley-ann-pics-pg-1-pg-3-a.html

Attachments

• 32weeks.jpg
    32weeks.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 11
  • 34 wks.jpg
    34 wks.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 36wksside.jpg
    36wksside.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 37+5.jpg
    37+5.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 20
  • 37+6bare.jpg
    37+6bare.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 24
and if you notice the last bump pic...my belly button did pop and I had the deepest B ever in the beginning!!!! lol

i really still have no bump being a size 14 to 16 , before i thought i would by now xx

hey all, such lovely bumps :) serious bump envy, i hope none of u mind me posting mine?

im a UK size 20 and 15 weeks with twins, i cant wait to start looking pregnant instead of like ive eaten too many pies :( xxx

Attachments

• IMGP2077.jpg
    IMGP2077.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 17
hey all, such lovely bumps :) serious bump envy, i hope none of u mind me posting mine?

im a UK size 20 and 15 weeks with twins, i cant wait to start looking pregnant instead of like ive eaten too many pies :( xxx

Chick I really do thinlk you look pregnant rather than eating too many pies! How lucky are you with twins, congrats! Im sure you'll start to bump out alot more soon :) xxxx:flower:

aww thanks hun :)

i suppose ive spent so long walking around with my tummy sucked in it feels weird not to be doin it now,

when people look at me im sure they are thinking "wonder how much she just ate"

its probably me being silly :(

thanks for your kind words hun xxx

that DEFINATELY baby bump.. no sign of pies there.. oh twins u sooo lucky xx

aww thanks hun :)

i suppose ive spent so long walking around with my tummy sucked in it feels weird not to be doin it now,

when people look at me im sure they are thinking "wonder how much she just ate"

its probably me being silly :(

thanks for your kind words hun xxx

Terri I know exactly when you mean, it feels very strange not to be holding it in, doesn't it? It does make me laugh when I see people who I haven't seen looking down and then back up again and don't mention anything. I think they must think by goodness how much has she eaten :haha:

I have to say though you definitely have a proper pregnant bump!!!

I LOVE this thread! I am 5'10 and size 22 and at 18 weeks pregnant am desparate to finally look pregnant rather than fat! I will post some pics as soon as I take some! You all look sooo good by the way!

your the same as me chick! unfortunaly im 24weeks and i still dont feel i look pregnant! its hard 2 buy tunics etc as their never long enough...

& thank you to everyone who replied. I spoke to the midwife and shes refering me to pysio as iv started getin hip pain aswel :( xx

Plus size momma here, 15 wks today..looks like a bump, but feels like bloating! ;) Been hesitant to post, but here goes..

Attachments

• bun.jpg
    bun.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 30
aww that is a lovely sight and definately bump shaped hun xx

I'm a size 16-18-20 depending on which shop I go to. Was an 18 before pregnant.

My bump is coming on nicely....still feel fat and self conscious though, don't feel it looks like a proper bump just yet, but also depends on the clothes I'm wearing!

This pic is at 23+6 weeks.

Attachments

• HPIM5346.jpg
    HPIM5346.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member