Plus size bump pictures?

Update for this week girls, I think Ive got massive over the last few days, a lady in the optitians (sp)yesterday and she asked if I was pregnant and a lady in a office I was visiting says she never even noticed I was pregnant, I was wearing clingy clothes... do I just look fat? xxx

ETA: Im sorry im always in my jammies I usually take them 1st thing in the morning! Before I tidy up lol xxx

i know this is an old post but i was looking through at the pics and i noticed i have like all the same pjs as you hehe :p

this is indeed our first...in my partners eyes first of many...like hes doing the pregnancy birth so yeah why not lol near enough the same..just got to wash over bits and bobs as its dusty sitting there. might even rewash the moses basket sheets to be on the over safe side :) all we need to get now is nappies and cotton wool and to get my hospital bits sorted for monday :)

one minute your at home talking bout baby the next you'll be sitting at home with a baby being a mum...that thought alone is very exciting but very scary. me a mum? jeazz totaly overwhelming dont you think :)

Yes totally!! It's strange to think that after weeks of posting pics of our bumps, we'll be posting pics of our babies soon!

xx

Yes totally!! It's strange to think that after weeks of posting pics of our bumps, we'll be posting pics of our babies soon!

xx

Your telling me!! I'm starting to have panic attacks about having a little baby depending on me for everything
!! but I still can't wait! :happydance:

lovely bump..you got no stretchmarks? lucky :winkwink:

Thanks hun,

oh i've got stretch marks, they are just cleverly disguised. :haha:

i can't believe you are 37 weeks, i've been following you throughout your pregnancy - god that makes me sound like a stalker :blush:

good luck with the remaining 3 weeks - eek!

Update for this week girls, I think Ive got massive over the last few days, a lady in the optitians (sp)yesterday and she asked if I was pregnant and a lady in a office I was visiting says she never even noticed I was pregnant, I was wearing clingy clothes... do I just look fat? xxx

ETA: Im sorry im always in my jammies I usually take them 1st thing in the morning! Before I tidy up lol xxx

i know this is an old post but i was looking through at the pics and i noticed i have like all the same pjs as you hehe :p

Hehe primarni rocks! Heres my wee update for this week, a little late i know! My stretch marks are getting mahoooosive but my bump is still bump shaped when I lie down :D just thought I would post a picture of my little man as well as I havent posted one yet! So proud of him! and a wee picture of when bump first started to show the difference :) xxx

Attachments

• IMG00186-20100729-1546.jpg
    IMG00186-20100729-1546.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 21 lying down.jpg
    21 lying down.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20+4.jpg
    20+4.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 14+4.jpg
    14+4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8

Thanks hun,

i can't believe you are 37 weeks, i've been following you throughout your pregnancy - god that makes me sound like a stalker :blush:

thanks hun :happydance:

i have a stalker :winkwink: i know what you mean hun i've been watching other peoples journeys too..its just nice to see how others are getting on...kinda like reading magazines everymonth reading the same kinda boooks..just helpful and ncie to read others stories :) :hugs:

ive been told today that i'm going to be induced friday so he will be here sooner than 3 weeks ...eeekkk :wacko::winkwink:

hope you have been ok and baby is doing well xxx

Thanks hun,

thanks hun :happydance:

i have a stalker :winkwink: i know what you mean hun i've been watching other peoples journeys too..its just nice to see how others are getting on...kinda like reading magazines everymonth reading the same kinda boooks..just helpful and ncie to read others stories :) :hugs:

ive been told today that i'm going to be induced friday so he will be here sooner than 3 weeks ...eeekkk :wacko::winkwink:

hope you have been ok and baby is doing well xxx

OMG! how exciting, you can actually say that by Monday, you will be a family. :happydance:

Good Luck for Friday - gonna look out for your post to say that you've had him :thumbup: xx

definitely exciting hun but very scary indeed lol one minute im saying yeah ages to go next im like so yeah instead of 3 weeks away you'll be having him in a couple of days..jeazzz i need to get everything sorted lol soon as im home and got things settled ill let you know hun xxxx

Good luck for Friday Baby D!!! Its all very exciting!!!

Hello ladies,

I've not posted a bump pic in here yet,

Here are my 18+4 and 21+2 (todays) to look at :thumbup:

Attachments

• 18+4.jpg
    18+4.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0035.jpg
    DSCF0035.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 9
hiya everyone. lovely bumps. i havent been on for a while and i havent took any bump pics for weeks. no point now anyway because on 30th July at 5:48am i had my baby boy. i had to be induced, it was a bad labour, bad situation. wont go into detail, its a long story. thought i'd show a pic of my boy anyway, this is from when we were in the hospital. me giving him a kiss.
(31st july) https://j.imagehost.org/t/0381/10_9.jpg
he weighed 6lb 13oz. i was due 23rd august, but ended up with pre-eclampsia so he had to be delivered early. it was a natural birth too. we were in hospital from thursday 29th july morning til late lastnight. the past few days have been horrible.
anyway hope everyones ok. x

hiya everyone. lovely bumps. i havent been on for a while and i havent took any bump pics for weeks. no point now anyway because on 30th July at 5:48am i had my baby boy. i had to be induced, it was a bad labour, bad situation. wont go into detail, its a long story. thought i'd show a pic of my boy anyway, this is from when we were in the hospital. me giving him a kiss.
he weighed 6lb 13oz. i was due 23rd august, but ended up with pre-eclampsia so he had to be delivered early. it was a natural birth too. we were in hospital from thursday 29th july morning til late lastnight. the past few days have been horrible.

Congratulations on your new arrival x

congrats sweet :flower:

Congratulations x

Good luck for Friday BabyDeBreau x

I haven't taken a pic for the past couple of weeks. I'll probably do one tomorrow, I don't think my bump has changed that much. Baby is still breech but moving from side to side so I look a bit lop-sided!

BabyDeBreau- FRIDAY?!?!? Thats so soon!!!! I can't wait to see your LO! I hope everything goes perfectly!

So, I have a questions,..I guess embarrassing on my behalf..

If the baby is so low at this point 17 wks, why is my 'bump' so high?

https://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p51/BWright98/bw.jpg

I am the same, I have an upside down B bump! my baby is laying low across me at the moment and the midwife checked the top of my uterus right where my ribs are so maybe its amniotic fluid?

Possibly because baby is pushing your insides upwards. Your stomach, liver, etc are getting pushed up and out of the way. It's not that high though!

Possibly because baby is pushing your insides upwards. Your stomach, liver, etc are getting pushed up and out of the way. It's not that high though!

Shew..gonna be a long road! LOL I feel like I'm so much further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->