Plus size bump pictures?

BabyDeBreau- FRIDAY?!?!? Thats so soon!!!! I can't wait to see your LO! I hope everything goes perfectly!

haha yup indeed hun....i have to ring them up 8am firday morning to know what time to go in....meant to be 17days to go but instead its a day to go now eeeekk :wacko::dohh::happydance: xxxxxx

Well I'm excited! I can't wait to see your baby! I know he will be ADORABLE!

So excited to see who you're hiding in that bump, babydeabreu! I'm sure he'll be just as gorgeous as his mummy and daddy! :yipee:

awwww thanks :blush::blush::blush: thats soo sweet girls....i hope so too :hugs: only today to go..once this is over and i wake tomorrow the ball will be rolling....the inducement will commence :wacko: can actually say ive bleached my whole house as im exciting but crapping myself lol

will he be dark or light? will he have curly hair or wavey? will he have petes nose or mine? hahaha i cant wait lol xxx

xxx

awwww thanks :blush::blush::blush: thats soo sweet girls....i hope so too :hugs: only today to go..once this is over and i wake tomorrow the ball will be rolling....the inducement will commence :wacko: can actually say ive bleached my whole house as im exciting but crapping myself lol

will he be dark or light? will he have curly hair or wavey? will he have petes nose or mine? hahaha i cant wait lol xxx

xxx

I have to totally agree with the ladies above; no matter who's features he gets gets, he's going to be gorgeous! I've really enjoyed watching your progress & can't wait to read about your birth story & see baby pics!

I've still got so much time left until I get there... I'm only 19+6 today.

hey tah thanking you sweet :)

only 19+6 thats nearly 20 weeks woohoo :) .. i remember saying only 20weeks but now 37+5 it has flown by so quick hun.you'll be like god where did that go :) everything been ok with you and bump? xx

I've just realised I haven't posted a pic of my extremely plus size bump since I moved over to 3rd tri... Here's a pic of me at 34 weeks... Impressive eh ? LOL

Attachments

• IMG_2948.jpg
    IMG_2948.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 140
hey tah thanking you sweet :)

only 19+6 thats nearly 20 weeks woohoo :) .. i remember saying only 20weeks but now 37+5 it has flown by so quick hun.you'll be like god where did that go :) everything been ok with you and bump? xx

So far so good! We had a scan at 18 weeks and found out we're having a boy. We can't wait for out little guy to arrive... we're working on his nursery, settled on a name & my hubby has even started up a website dedicated to him.

I just wish I had a bit more of a bump... but all in due time, I suppose. :)

So here's a question that may have been answered already... I know we all feel movement at slightly different times, but I wondered, when were you (or anyone else) able to feel movement from the outside?

My husband is impatient and can't wait to be able to feel this little guy moving around. Me telling about it isn't cutting it anymore...

I've just realised I haven't posted a pic of my extremely plus size bump since I moved over to 3rd tri... Here's a pic of me at 34 weeks... Impressive eh ? LOL

Good god!! Just out of interest what size are were you pre-pregnancy?

Wow Newly-Wed you're a tough lady, it can't be easy moving about!

I think I may outdo you eventually at this rate though :)

Everyone looks superb ladies!

Good luck for tomorrow babydeberau!

Here are some from last Friday at 18 weeks, I'm only taking them every 2 weeks, it doesn't seem it's growing fast enough to warrant a weekly session :)

Attachments

• 18 weeks 063.jpg
    18 weeks 063.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 18 weeks 064.jpg
    18 weeks 064.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 18 weeks 070.jpg
    18 weeks 070.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 15

Holy shit! Please tell me there's more than one in there!

So here's a question that may have been answered already... I know we all feel movement at slightly different times, but I wondered, when were you (or anyone else) able to feel movement from the outside?

My husband is impatient and can't wait to be able to feel this little guy moving around. Me telling about it isn't cutting it anymore...

Even now it can be difficult, especially as baby will ALWAYS stop moving the minute my husband puts his hand on my tummy. But I think the first time he properly felt it was about 24 weeks.

My hubby was impatient too but I would say I was 26/28 wks before he was feeling proper movements and kicks. I could feel them on the outside myself regularly at about 22/23 wks myself so he was getting really frustrated. To be honest, I think it was down to him having big man hands that aren't particularly sensitive so the movements were far too gentle at that stage for him to be sure.

Newly-wed - that is one impressive bump. I'm stunned! It's a lovely shape.

Good god!! Just out of interest what size are were you pre-pregnancy?

I was a UK size 22 and about 17 stone, I'm now about 20 stone & only 5ft 3" LoL.

Gosh, sorry to seem so surprised but I have never seen a bump that big before. I hope its not causing you too much discomfort!

Lol I don't know if I've seen a bump that big either!!! I hope your not pushing that big baby out!!!!

Holy shit! Please tell me there's more than one in there!

Nope just ONE little girl, well, not so little girl LoL. At my 34 week growth scan she was estimated to weigh 6lb 11oz.

Yes I'm having her naturally hopefully, really dont want a c-section. I have to admit I did have a bit of a belly before I fell pregnant so I doubt it's all baby. And it's been terrible trying to move around. I've had SPD since 12 weeks and I've been in a wheelchair for a few months now as walking is agony. Sleeping is a nightmare and I so cant wait to be able to get in a bath again !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->