Plus size bump pictures?

Just wanted to share a few bump pics I got back today, they were taken a month back at 32 weeks. Love them :cloud9:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/4-2.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/16.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/1-2.jpg

Oh myyy gooshhh you are so beautiful...i wish I could take georgous photos like this...

jessabella -
TTC for 3 years...was told it will never happen without IVF..decided to adopt a little angel instead..2 months later BFP

just wanted to say congratulations hun...you must be over the moon :) xx

Bekklez and Happigail, you both look amazing! I am so excited for both of you! I bet you are all so excited...

jessabella -
TTC for 3 years...was told it will never happen without IVF..decided to adopt a little angel instead..2 months later BFP

oh my gosh beyond excitment!! We are just completely over the moon twice!:happydance: Felt sort of bad to turn down our adoption application as we had made up our mind and came to terms with not beable to naturally give birth...and there are so many children in need! :cry: even more so within our ethic mixture!

jessabella -

oh my gosh beyond excitment!! We are just completely over the moon twice!:happydance: Felt sort of bad to turn down our adoption application as we had made up our mind and came to terms with not beable to naturally give birth...and there are so many children in need! :cry: even more so within our ethic mixture!

i adopted my first child :)

jessabella -

i cant imagen the sadness when even the IVF didnt work for you...your heart must have just cried out :cry: im so so over joyed for you hun. my best friend cant have kids IVF didnt work and she even now is in bits but just dont show it. i bet you and hubby just cant wait to the little one arrives. again congrats i wish you a safe and healthy labour :) xx

oh no..we didnt try the IVF..I thought it was going to be too emotional for me to go through and then I kept hearing about all the bi racial children that no one were adopting and just felt like that was a better direction at the time..then we just fell pregnant out of nowhere..The doctors thoguht something else was going on ..like a tumor that was releasing hormones that showed up as HCG...it was such an emotional time..but we are so excited to now be pregnant...I still think we might adopt later..lets just see how we can handle one little bugger!!

Im so jelous of these photos..Im like you nikki..im just glad to have soem sort of bump so people can stop wondering if I just had 10 dounuts everyday for the past 4 months!

I did too at 20 weeks. It will get better, I promise! I know it's frustrating to have to wait when all the skinny girls already have their perfect bumps, but you will get there :thumbup:

love the pictures girls you all look truely goregous :D all have perfect bumps xx

oh no..we didnt try the IVF..I thought it was going to be too emotional for me to go through and then I kept hearing about all the bi racial children that no one were adopting and just felt like that was a better direction at the time..then we just fell pregnant out of nowhere..The doctors thoguht something else was going on ..like a tumor that was releasing hormones that showed up as HCG...it was such an emotional time..but we are so excited to now be pregnant...I still think we might adopt later..lets just see how we can handle one little bugger!!

aww im just happy for you. nothing like trying and getting no where then out of no where you finally get your wish come true. i think thats lovely that even though your pregnant you still are concidering adopting afterwards. :hugs:

Im so jelous of these photos..Im like you nikki..im just glad to have soem sort of bump so people can stop wondering if I just had 10 dounuts everyday for the past 4 months!

I did too at 20 weeks. It will get better, I promise! I know it's frustrating to have to wait when all the skinny girls already have their perfect bumps, but you will get there :thumbup:

well everyone says I have a perfect little bump and I need to stop saying that I look fat..:growlmad: but you know what Im saying..its just how I feel..last week I finally got pregnant looks from others that I dont know ..
I think its also hard because well I lost 110lbs before and saw my belly deflate..and now to see it push past my boobs again...its doing my head in I think! But when I feel bub kick it makes me feel better andk now its all worth it again! :thumbup:

aww im just happy for you. nothing like trying and getting no where then out of no where you finally get your wish come true. i think thats lovely that even though your pregnant you still are concidering adopting afterwards. :hugs:

yes everyone thinks Im crazy..they are like ..well you got pregnant..that means maybe you can just get pregnant again..you dont NEED to adopt...
I sort of get upset..I mean but the kids still NEED to be adopted...and its so sad that mixed race children are the least to be adopted and just waiting thinking no one wants them becuause of thier diversity :cry:

yes everyone thinks Im crazy..they are like ..well you got pregnant..that means maybe you can just get pregnant again..you dont NEED to adopt...
I sort of get upset..I mean but the kids still NEED to be adopted...and its so sad that mixed race children are the least to be adopted and just waiting thinking no one wants them becuause of thier diversity :cry:

so very true. if in a couple of years i get to get a bigger house then me and my partner would love to adopt. we said it years ago and maybe now we both are more settled and more on our feet..maybe in couple of years we will consider it more. I wish these people that have massive houses have lots of money would do more. if i had a bigger house and good money i would have adopted years ago. :thumbup:

I am soooo inspired by all the pics of proud and beautiful mommies! The bumps are gorgeous and full of good ol' momma earth goddess energy! I am not showing yet but do feel the push under my belly button...no change in clothes just yet. I can't wait to get a good pic up and hopefully soon!

I think it's amazing what you're planning on doing hun. I'm planning to adopt one day regardless of whether me and my fella have kids naturally, and would consider adopting a baby of mixed race.

Your bumps look absolutely wonderful ladies :thumbup:

I think it's amazing what you're planning on doing hun. I'm planning to adopt one day regardless of whether me and my fella have kids naturally, and would consider adopting a baby of mixed race.

Your bumps look absolutely wonderful ladies :thumbup:

thats great...are you and your partner a mixed raced couple?? I ask because now the issue is they are very reluctant to give a mixed race child to anyone who isnt mixed race..which is silly because there are so many children in need in this category...aparently it depends on the location..my council will NOT consider a non mixed race couple to adopt a mixed race child unless they are mixed race or have particular exsperience in their cultural backgound.:growlmad:

I don't understand how anyone could say no to little mixed race kids! I think they are soooo stinkin cute!

we are thinking about foster caring after we move next year! There are a lot of kids out there too that are older and no one wants to adopt them because of their age! Really sad!

I tend to not have much a voice in this thread for some reason, but wanted to say that my 10 year old son is adopted and dual heritage, he has been with me since he was 2 and 4 months.
It has been an amazing experience, that I decided to do regardless of my fertility and I would really recommend it to ANYONE thinking about doing it in the future.

I don't understand how anyone could say no to little mixed race kids! I think they are soooo stinkin cute!

we are thinking about foster caring after we move next year! There are a lot of kids out there too that are older and no one wants to adopt them because of their age! Really sad!

yes but you have to understand as cute as they are say you are from a white family and a child is mixed white and black...and you dont know anything about african or carribean culture and so the theory that some have is that you wouldnt have anything to teach them about their african background..that is a big deal here in the UK..sharing the background and history..and being able to share their culture..and if you have no clue about it or any way to engage them..then you may do more harm than good..also I have heard potential parents in our adoption class say they only want a child that looks like them so that the child didnt get certain looks when out in public..that no one would know they were adopted unless asked or something like that..
I mean I understand what others are saying whether I agree or not.... but my issue is when someone is willing to open their home to any race and the council or agency says NO to them instead of just giving them insight or helping them learn about the childs culture when the time came...but yet the council will give a mixed race child to me and my husband just because we are mixed..and I know nothing about african cluture myself and neither does my husand..also not to mention I am 1/8 spanish and they will allow me to adopt a child mixed with Spanish background...WHHHATTT... I speak Italian and know more about Italian than my own culture yet they will give me a Spanish child..I just think the theory is flawed..my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->