Plus size bump pictures?

I tend to not have much a voice in this thread for some reason, but wanted to say that my 10 year old son is adopted and dual heritage, he has been with me since he was 2 and 4 months.
It has been an amazing experience, that I decided to do regardless of my fertility and I would really recommend it to ANYONE thinking about doing it in the future.

awww thats amazing..wow he was young when you got him..how precious!!:thumbup:

I tend to not have much a voice in this thread for some reason, but wanted to say that my 10 year old son is adopted and dual heritage, he has been with me since he was 2 and 4 months.
It has been an amazing experience, that I decided to do regardless of my fertility and I would really recommend it to ANYONE thinking about doing it in the future.

awww thats amazing..wow he was young when you got him..how precious!!:thumbup:

He was born addicted to heroin which caused major problems, so was considered hard to adopt.... amazing really because he is incredibly wonderful! x

awwww bless I really love hearing about stories like that..how great...I see his photo below..precious...

ohhhhh all this talk of adoption I forgot I had a photo to post..sorry not really a great photo but hubby wanted a new photo of me for his phone, on the one day Im just dressed in whatever to go to the markets!! blahh

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 36
  • hello world.jpg
    hello world.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 30
awwww bless I really love hearing about stories like that..how great...I see his photo below..precious...

ohhhhh all this talk of adoption I forgot I had a photo to post..sorry not really a great photo but hubby wanted a new photo of me for his phone, on the one day Im just dressed in whatever to go to the markets!! blahh

you look fab!!! That's def a cute bump!

thats great...are you and your partner a mixed raced couple?? I ask because now the issue is they are very reluctant to give a mixed race child to anyone who isnt mixed race..which is silly because there are so many children in need in this category...aparently it depends on the location..my council will NOT consider a non mixed race couple to adopt a mixed race child unless they are mixed race or have particular exsperience in their cultural backgound.:growlmad:

we're not a mixed race couple :( I guess it depends on my council doesn't it? it's something we're definitely going to be looking into once we're better off financially :thumbup:

btw your bump looks fantastic :D

I still stalk this thread... Its one of my favorites! I'm plus size after all... and I hope to get far enough in a pregnancy eventually to have a real bump... but that's neither here nor there. I just had to chime in...

As an adopted child, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who are looking at adoption, regardless of if you can have biological children. Its an amazing thing to do for a child, and I'm SO grateful! I was adopted at 8 days old, and I can't remember any time that I ever didn't know I was adopted. In fact, one of the first things on the wall of my nursery was a plaque with a poem about being adopted!

"Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone;
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart, but in it."

I'll never forget it, and even typing it brings tears to my eyes. Adoption shouldn't be some big family secret. It should be celebrated as the gift it is. I grew up knowing that my parents CHOSE me! I totally consider my biological father a sperm donor and my biological mother an egg donor/surrogate. I was never theirs! I have the most amazing family in the world, and I'd never, ever change a thing!

Anyway... Didn't mean to write a book... Just wanted to again say thank you! :hugs:

I still stalk this thread... Its one of my favorites! I'm plus size after all... and I hope to get far enough in a pregnancy eventually to have a real bump... but that's neither here nor there. I just had to chime in...

As an adopted child, I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who are looking at adoption, regardless of if you can have biological children. Its an amazing thing to do for a child, and I'm SO grateful! I was adopted at 8 days old, and I can't remember any time that I ever didn't know I was adopted. In fact, one of the first things on the wall of my nursery was a plaque with a poem about being adopted!

I'll never forget it, and even typing it brings tears to my eyes. Adoption shouldn't be some big family secret. It should be celebrated as the gift it is. I grew up knowing that my parents CHOSE me! I totally consider my biological father a sperm donor and my biological mother an egg donor/surrogate. I was never theirs! I have the most amazing family in the world, and I'd never, ever change a thing!

Anyway... Didn't mean to write a book... Just wanted to again say thank you! :hugs:

I have tears running down my face as I write this. Thank you SO much for saying what you've said.

My son is also completely aware of adoption and also understands and loves that against all odds we were meant for each other and I picked him! God I love him so much.

If you wouldn't mind could I use that poem in his room as well?

Wow ladies, you've made me cry with your stories of adoption. I'm in awe of you all x

I know I was thinking the same thing..Id like to save it for future use!! How amazing this thread has turned out to be...I am definanlty enjoying this forum more and more...

some Ashy love!!!
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2360/3542472087_ee9c53dd87.jpg

I have tears running down my face as I write this. Thank you SO much for saying what you've said.

My son is also completely aware of adoption and also understands and loves that against all odds we were meant for each other and I picked him! God I love him so much.

If you wouldn't mind could I use that poem in his room as well?

Aww! Now you've made me cry again! LOL Of course you can use it! I found it several places on the internet trying to find out if it had a proper name. But, I can't seem to find the original author or title! I know its forever embedded in my memory! I haven't seen it in at least 20+ years, and I still knew it word for word! Please use it... Obviously, that goes for anyone! :thumbup: Its an amazing poem... I cherish it! <3

Your son sounds like such a lucky boy... a life full of love! Good job, honey! I guarantee that he'll never forget what you've done for him! :hugs:

Thank you so much!! I am going use etsy.com its a site for hand made stuff, that way I can commission someone to make it if I cant find it!

Ash has brought me nothing but utter joy, I am so glad I did it, but then my whole life I wanted to do adopt SO much.

I come from a family of 2 adopted kids and 2 biological so its always been normal family life!

So here's the progress of the last 10 weeks, from 22 to 32 weeks. Big difference, eh? Take heart, those of you at around 22 and waiting for a proper bump, it'll happen!

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/101Things/Pregnancy/DSCF2957-2.jpg

Today:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/4916330245_ee14aff5d8.jpg

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4115/4916934600_3991995fe7.jpg

:)

So here's the progress of the last 10 weeks, from 22 to 32 weeks. Big difference, eh? Take heart, those of you at around 22 and waiting for a proper bump, it'll happen!

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/101Things/Pregnancy/DSCF2957-2.jpg

Today:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/4916330245_ee14aff5d8.jpg

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4115/4916934600_3991995fe7.jpg

:)

Lovely bump Sue. Fab black dress too! :happydance:

Me at 29 + 3 ~ getting there :D

Attachments

• 29 weeks 3 days bump pictures 001.jpg
    29 weeks 3 days bump pictures 001.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 29 weeks 3 days bump pictures 002.jpg