Plus size bump pictures?

Havent updated in ages.. so asked my otherhalf to take a picture for me! Didnt realise my tum looked like this until i saw the picture..
30+1
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s188/kentlass_18/DSCF2553-1.jpg

4weeks
https://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s188/kentlass_18/Pingu/4weeks.jpg

You are gorgeousssssssssss!!!!!! LOVE the bump! x

Lol i'm a sucker for stripes i live in them...probably shouldn't wear them being my size but oh well. Love my heart top looks super cute with my dungarees hehe.

Izzie, and Mrs England you both look so great wow you both have grown so much as well.

Happygail, you are very welcome you truly look amazing :hugs:

And Claire- you have grown so much I cant believe I have seen you grow since the beginning its so amazing to watch how far youve come! I cant wait to see that little girl :flower:

Hopefully these will be my last bump pictures as I'm being induced on Friday! then I can post baby pictures :happydance:

37+6 so more or less 38 weeks :haha:
My OH took the second!

Attachments

• DSCF9528.jpg
    DSCF9528.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF9539.jpg
    DSCF9539.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12
Hopefully these will be my last bump pictures as I'm being induced on Friday! then I can post baby pictures :happydance:

37+6 so more or less 38 weeks :haha:
My OH took the second!

hi hun how comes they are inducing you before your date? i was asking this in my journal i have a growth scan 34 weeks and they wil tell me what is what, if they baby gets to big do they induce you then or will they still wait for LO to come naturally before your date ? x i love your bump :D its amazing and just perfect! x

Thanks for the nice comments :flower:

& love your bump Bekklez! i wana no the same as what Destiny asked aswel lol
xxx

I've got gestational diabetes so they cant let me go past 40 weeks, they usually induce between 38-39 weeks depending on everything and I've had high blood pressure throughout and baby is measuring small for dates. So induction it is!

ahh right. (hug) its ace to know what day your going to meet her though lol xx

ooo i see ... hope my baby comes early! there is a good chance ill have the diabetis too my sister is a insulin diabetic and i have a high bmi .. have the test at 28 week along with a growth scan at 34 x

hate to burst your bubble destiny. But my Grammie was a insulin diabetic, and i have a high BMI & iv not got diabetes or a high BP. Which obviously im over the moon about as i couldnt live on a no sugar diet lol! But the only bum is you have to go by when the baby wants to arrive lol xxx

My mum is type two diabetic and so is my grandad, neither of them are insulin reliant though and I've managed to control my GD on diet only without any tablets or insulin so I think I have them to thank for the gestational diabetes! it really is tough living on a no sugar diet :dohh: thank heavens for low sugar trifle!

x

It must be hun! I was dreading the results coming back, as how can you have a summer with no ice cream. Then again the summer was very early! lol

Youv not got long left till you can induldge again :flower: xx

here I am last night so 16.6 weeks (all black shirt) and 4.5 weeks purple undershirt, I'm a size 18....

Attachments

• 16.6 weeks.jpg
    16.6 weeks.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 6-12-10 4w5d side.jpg
    6-12-10 4w5d side.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 33
its obvs good thing that i wouldnt get it! i hope i dont :D as you say hard to live with out sugar lol! but MW said its a good chance so was just doing off her, my BP has been around 140/88 so pretty high but hope that drops !! i hope your baby girl is here bekklez! as you were being induce yest :D xxx

Today's pic, 34 weeks:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4152/4961114678_5a282823b0_z.jpg

:D

Sue your bump is beautiful ... I love checking on here and seeing all the lovely bumps, really can't wait for one of my own, just got to get pregnant first lol

Great bump Fran - you are glowing!

Here is my 38+5 bump - I've had enough now, baby please come soon.........

Attachments

• 38wksa.JPG
    38wksa.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g