Plus size bump pictures?

This is me today, 17+4.

Hating my hard top bump and flabby overhang bottom belly.

I was a size 14 pre-pregnancy but only 5 foot. I weigh around 150lbs.

Cant wait for a real baby bump and not just a fat overweight one. :cry:

I look exactly like you!! I was around 150 and a size 13 before pregnancy.. I am almost 15 weeks.

Here's my latest & greatest... considering I was just told yesterday by a plus size woman at work that she had no idea I was pregnant because I didn't look it (ARGH!), I'm concerned. I feel like I look different, but I"m sad that it's not noticeable.

Today @ 27weeks

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4132/5020534304_187022d602.jpg
27w by tah_map, on Flickr

Collage:
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4113/5020534318_28393970a2.jpg
16-27 collage by tah_map, on Flickr

Your bump is definitely growing :thumbup:

Are you quite tall? I think that's maybe why you're not necessarily looking hugely pregnant to those who don't know. You will get there, I promise!

I am, indeed, quite tall... I'm just shy of 6'! That could be the problem. It just sucks that when people find out I'm pregnant they look shocked, as though I told them it was raining snow peas or something. :cry:

I'm not far enough along to get a bump going yet, but i'm glad this thread is here. I've been having serious worries about not looking pregnant at all and looking more like an overstuffed pillow. :(

I'm around a size 14 (sometimes) and 16 (which is LOOSE) pre pregnancy. I'm 5'7. And pre pregnancy I was 200-210. Depending on the weather of course :haha:

I'll try and upload a pic once I think i'm starting to show... but in all honesty, i'm really sensitive about the whole thing, and I don't know if i'll want any kind of evidence about it.
Everyone on here looks great by the way!! :) Like I said, i'm glad this thread is here.

I'm not far enough along to get a bump going yet, but i'm glad this thread is here. I've been having serious worries about not looking pregnant at all and looking more like an overstuffed pillow. :(

I'm around a size 14 (sometimes) and 16 (which is LOOSE) pre pregnancy. I'm 5'7. And pre pregnancy I was 200-210. Depending on the weather of course :haha:

I'll try and upload a pic once I think i'm starting to show... but in all honesty, i'm really sensitive about the whole thing, and I don't know if i'll want any kind of evidence about it.
Everyone on here looks great by the way!! :) Like I said, i'm glad this thread is here.

Don't be sensitive! You'll show and you'll be beautiful! I'm just paranoid right now because of a negative comment. That is me letting my own insecurity get the best of me & I shouldn't allow it to happen. Those who know & love me can tell I'm pregnant & I know my baby is healthy & growing like a weed. Ultimately, that's all that matters.

Not sure theres a bump there, looks more like some flab to me :cry: feel free to make you own decision lol :)

Holly xx

Attachments

• 63021_1557267728053_1126046939_1562734_5211489_n.jpg
    63021_1557267728053_1126046939_1562734_5211489_n.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
HOLLY!! You have definiately got a BUMP!!! You made me jealous now :(

Mine dosen't look owt like yours :( Mine is def flab but yours in def bump!!! Mine completely goes away when I sit down!!!

Congrats hunnie!!!

xxxxx

Mine dosen't look owt like yours :( Mine is def flab but yours in def bump!!! Mine completely goes away when I sit down!!!

Congrats hunnie!!!

xxxxx

Thats only when i stand up lol i sit down and it disappears lol. Definitely think you bump is coming along too hun :) i think we're both getting ours bumps :happydance: xxxxxx

Congrats hunnie!!!

xxxxx

Thats only when i stand up lol i sit down and it disappears lol. Definitely think you bump is coming along too hun :) i think we're both getting ours bumps :happydance: xxxxxx

Mine certainly goes away when I sit down!! It just looks like ur average fat rolls hahaha!! I still dont think I look the slightest bit pregnant yet :( Cant wait to see MW on Tuesday!! I think summat bad as happened :(

xxxxxx

mine just turns into mostly cuddle when i sit down :haha: that and a bum sticking out the top half

This is me today, 17+4.

Hating my hard top bump and flabby overhang bottom belly.

I was a size 14 pre-pregnancy but only 5 foot. I weigh around 150lbs.

Cant wait for a real baby bump and not just a fat overweight one. :cry:

I have the same but much much worse! I'm 4'10" and urm...don't want to state my weight but it's more than yours. I'm usually a UK 20/22.

I have this revolting flabby "bag" of skin that hangs below my bump. OH referes to it as my belly goatee! It's gross. The bigger my baby belly gets, the looser and wobblier this skin/flesh but gets. I assumed that a baby bump would pull it up but nope.

Also my bellybutton seems to be going south...weird...

Maternity pants that go well over the bump are such a blessing, they hide it so well.

Because we are all plus size, did it take a while for you all 2 feel ur actual uterus?? i cant feel mine at all still, worrying me a lil....

xxx

I can't feel mine as well as the midwife can, the only way I can tell the difference between pushing the top of my uterus and the rest of my organs, is that I feel the urge to pee when I'm pushing on my uterus. I lay down on my back and starting from my bellybutton, use both hands to push firmly down into my tummy until I stop feeling the pee urge, and instead feel like I'm squashing some other organs. It often feels more like a queesy feeling like I'm stabbing myself in the gallbladder or something, when I get off the uterus.

[I have the same but much much worse! I'm 4'10" and urm...don't want to state my weight but it's more than yours. I'm usually a UK 20/22.

I have this revolting flabby "bag" of skin that hangs below my bump. OH referes to it as my belly goatee! It's gross. The bigger my baby belly gets, the looser and wobblier this skin/flesh but gets. I assumed that a baby bump would pull it up but nope..

Oh no don't tell me this - I'm 4ft 11" and I have got a belly apron (thats what the lower bit is called) I even had it when I only weighed 7.5 stone - I hate it and no matter what I do can't get rid of it :cry: I think I'm going to start saving up so one day I can have it removed via plastic surgery as I think it's the only way I'll ever get rid of it.

I really hoped that when my bump pops it will putt it up and round everything out but it doesn't sound as if that will be the case :nope:

As soon as this baby comes I am going to start properly working on my weight - I want to be a yummy mummy not a jelly belly :nope:

I never posted here before because I generally haven't taken bump pics, but I took a 38 weeks one and here it is. Bump is still a B, and my arse is rounder than my belly, but whatever, theres a healthy baby girl in there. :thumbup: I'm just shy of 6 feet.

Attachments

• 38weeks.jpg
    38weeks.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 58
Here's my latest update, 31+4 (but bubs is measuring more than a week ahead)

I am a size 24/26 (sometime a 22 if there's a bit of stretch!!!) and 5ft 10.

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4105/5023273427_129742dcff.jpg

I just got a 3D ultrasound today & wanted to share one of the cute pics. Our little guy didn't want to remove his hand or foot from his face the entire time and kept trying to stick his fingers or toes in his mouth!

I will continue to hold this image in my head every time I get a not-so-complimentary comment about looking pregnant.

This was done at 27+1.

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4150/5023596367_70487acca9.jpg
BABY DEXTER_44 by tah_map, on Flickr

Congrats hunnie!!!

xxxxx

Try not to think like that hun, I'm sure all will be well on tuesday :hugs:

xxxx

Mine certainly goes away when I sit down!! It just looks like ur average fat rolls hahaha!! I still dont think I look the slightest bit pregnant yet :( Cant wait to see MW on Tuesday!! I think summat bad as happened :(

xxxxxx

Try not to think that way i'm sue all will be well when you see MW on tuesday :hugs:

xxxxx

Here I am, 19+6 weeks. 20 weeks tomorrow. I was a size 14/16 pre-pregnancy.

Attachments

• preggo 1.jpg
    preggo 1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 9
  • preggo 2.jpg
    preggo 2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 9
  • preggo 3.jpg
    preggo 3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 10
Here is my bump picture, 15 weeks :winkwink:

Attachments