Plus size bump pictures?

35 weeks. i think she's dropped... and my bump looks like a cube not a bump :dohh: lol

(not so much in this photo but it did last night)

Attachments

• 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 12
35 weeks. i think she's dropped... and my bump looks like a cube not a bump :dohh: lol

It would be a bit early if she has dropped! Lol at being a cube though, we do go funny shapes, don't we?

Lovely bumpage ladies :thumbup:

Mine is still cooking - coming on slowly but hopefully in two or three weeks there will be something worthwhile to share with you all :)

Lovely bumpage ladies :thumbup:

Mine is still cooking - coming on slowly but hopefully in two or three weeks there will be something worthwhile to share with you all :)

Yep, i'm with you! Can't wait until I pop, but it may take longer because of my cushion!! :haha:

I'm actually glad about it because today my cat decided to use me as a spring board, right at the bottom of my abdomen and i could have killed her. It hurt, but i'm sure because of the padding, my baby wasn't affected. It was probably just like "what was that? What's going on out there!!"

It would be a bit early if she has dropped! Lol at being a cube though, we do go funny shapes, don't we?

my midwife said that it can happen. for your first their head can be engaged by 36-37 weeks

38+3

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4132/5060791322_976099fe22.jpg

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4129/5060181381_ef606aca83.jpg

:)

I'm not sure if this is just blubber or a pregnant belly, I want to share with others but im very self conscious about it.

but here is 22 weeks

Attachments

• derp.jpg
    derp.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 40
All of you look beautiful with your baby bumps!!!! I cant wait to join you and show off my bump when it comes :happydance:

Aww you all look so beautiful, brings a little tear to my eye.

I can't wait to be able to post here.

x

Nice Bumps everyone! I am not plus size so mines very tiny still :( , but i just wanted to peek and see the bumps :)

I'm not sure if this is just blubber or a pregnant belly, I want to share with others but im very self conscious about it.

but here is 22 weeks

It's really difficult to say at that angle! You've nothing to be self-conscious about though, you have lovely curves :)

This is at 17 weeks and my bump is just rounding. I had lost two stones previously and have put 1 straight back on as I keep eating to stop the nausea still. My daughter thinks I should not take pics of my bare bump at my age though.:wacko:

Attachments

• pregnancy pics 010.jpg
    pregnancy pics 010.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 56
Here I am again at 21w3d! Finally growing:haha:

Attachments

• preggo 21w3.jpg
    preggo 21w3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts