Plus size bump pictures?

When did you ladies start getting a noticeable bump?

I posted my bump picture on page 336, but it is not noticeable through clothing yet really, although I can see it, as can hubby.
For me, it is usually 30+weeks when I become more 'bump' like lol.

x

Probably not till I was about 22 weeks in all honesty - up until then I still just looked quite flabby.

I would say other people started noticing my bump at about 25 / 26 weeks.

Mine is noticeable now and I'm only 13 weeks :shock: it is my second though. I'm a size 22 normally if that helps put it into perspective. Feeling brave in this section and showing a bit of flesh. You can see how I come out from under my boobs already. Took me until 5/6 months with my son to do this. I'm also near enough 6 foot so I have a long body.

Attachments

• 13a weeks.JPG
    13a weeks.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 13b week.JPG
    13b week.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 18
Pippin I agree you do not look like you are a size 22 :kiss:

My apron at work covers my bump so I keep getting that `she is pregnant or not!` stare :rofl: Its great watching peoples minds at work trying to figure it out :lol:

I'm wondering how soon I'll get my first "when are you due?" question... I can't wait... but, then again, I SO can! I'd like to be at least 12 weeks before someone asks! LOL

Hi all :wave:
I'm a size uk 18 - 20.

Here's my 8 week "bump" pic !!

Attachments

• IMG_1597.jpg
    IMG_1597.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 3
Lovely bumps ladies :)

My 16 week bump pic! - im a size 16 BTW
(inc my 12 weeks bump for comparison)

12 weeks bump.jpgrandoms 498.jpg

Thanks ladies you are so sweet saying I don't look my size, I'm tall but if you put me next to a 'normal' women (what ever they are) I am a giant :rofl:

Embo my friend, love the picture, I can't wait to see it grow more :yipee:

Everyone else fab to see the lovely bumps coming along, we're a good looking bunch of ladies aren't we hehehehehe.

I'm wondering how soon I'll get my first "when are you due?" question... I can't wait... but, then again, I SO can! I'd like to be at least 12 weeks before someone asks! LOL

i'm wondering the same thing. i was around this time (maybe like 25w) when i was asked for the first time with my son. but then again i was wearing a shirt that was tight at the time she asked me lol.

i'm wondering the same thing. i was around this time (maybe like 25w) when i was asked for the first time with my son. but then again i was wearing a shirt that was tight at the time she asked me lol.

No-one ever asked me! Well, once at 11 days overdue someone asked me if I was pregnant...I guess being a big lady that people were worried to ask, just in case but really... I've never seen a fat lady that looks like this:
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/410.jpg

:dohh::haha:

I think a lot of people are afraid to ask nowadays... with people being overweight and all because so many people have asked a bigger lady when are you do and turns out she isn't even pregnant... that makes me not want to ask people unless it is super noticeable... I don't even ask skinny women unless it is more than obvious

I know someone at my school that wont ask even though I am clearly showing (and showing it off!) because last time when she asked (2 years ago) I wasn't pregnant. LOL I said she wont ask until I'm in labor now! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->