Plus size bump pictures?

I'll just start wearing an "I <3 my baby bump!" shirt or something! :rofl:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs048.snc6/167850_10150371086770648_692860647_16923009_4081092_n.jpg

Baby boy at 23weeks.

People think it might be another biggy, Lily was 9lbs 11ozs.

Left: 16 weeks, right: today - 23 weeks! :D

Attachments

• 16+4 bump.jpg
    16+4 bump.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 23 bump.jpg
    23 bump.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
ok ladies i need ur advise,im a size 18-20 and normally have a very flabby B belly,well tonight i got out the bath and it feels hard when im standing,so i pulled my flab up and its like feeling the top of a bump and then nothing so quite rounded,now bearing in mind that i wouldnt normally pay attention to this area and this is my first pregnancy so havent got a clue,would u say this is the start of my bump??? 14+4.under my trousers is the flabby low hanging evil bit so i kept it covered to save u the nightmares :dohh:

Attachments

• new 137.jpg
    new 137.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 20
ok ladies i need ur advise,im a size 18-20 and normally have a very flabby B belly,well tonight i got out the bath and it feels hard when im standing,so i pulled my flab up and its like feeling the top of a bump and then nothing so quite rounded,now bearing in mind that i wouldnt normally pay attention to this area and this is my first pregnancy so havent got a clue,would u say this is the start of my bump??? 14+4.under my trousers is the flabby low hanging evil bit so i kept it covered to save u the nightmares :dohh:

BUMP! :flower:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thank u im all chuffed,i stood there so long staring that ive got black spots in my eyes now from trying to concentrate and figure it out lol xx

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy thank u im all chuffed,i stood there so long staring that ive got black spots in my eyes now from trying to concentrate and figure it out lol xx

Hon my bump started out exactly the same :) Give it a week or too and it will become more rounded :thumbup:

Ladies I was going to buy a tshirt at xmas from the mens section in asda which said `who ate all the mincepies` just to see if anyone asked me if I was pregnant :haha:

I agree some people just dont like to ask incase your not and they offend you which they probably might if your not :wacko:

A customer said to me at work on Friday how she couldnt understand how I had managed to continue to work in the kitchen with all the smells etc and her colleague (a lady who I know quite well!) went `OMG your not pregnant are you? I was like mmmmmmmmmmmmmm doesnt the HUGE bump give it away and she said me to that she never looks at my belly only my face :rofl:

I'm wondering how soon I'll get my first "when are you due?" question... I can't wait... but, then again, I SO can! I'd like to be at least 12 weeks before someone asks! LOL

i'm wondering the same thing. i was around this time (maybe like 25w) when i was asked for the first time with my son. but then again i was wearing a shirt that was tight at the time she asked me lol.

No-one ever asked me! Well, once at 11 days overdue someone asked me if I was pregnant...I guess being a big lady that people were worried to ask, just in case but really... I've never seen a fat lady that looks like this:
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/410.jpg

:dohh::haha:

:rofl:

This is me today at 24+6
honest opinions ladies... bump or fat... I am a size UK 24
- I do have a couple of previous pics in this thread but I cant find them on my laptop for comparison... xx

Attachments

• 24+6.jpg
    24+6.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 24
I'm a 24 too even a year after having my LO . And there's worse things in life to be than a bit fat xxxxx

I definately have had my growth spurt :) loving my new big belly :D

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/seventhegreat/1419.jpg

and from the very beginning, well 9 weeks lol:

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/seventhegreat/919.jpg

I cant wait to post my pics later, Ive been told by a few people that I have popped out over the weekend!!

All looking lovely ladies xx

wow Baronessgogo that is a fab bump :D I wish I could find my previous pics to compare mine xx

nice bumps!
i may take one in a minute, feeling a bit crappy today so still in my pyjamas but i suppose i should get dressed at some point :winkwink::blush:

https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii224/stasi_xox/IMG00234-20110117-1604.jpg

20 wk 5 days :)

I definately have had my growth spurt :) loving my new big belly :D

and from the very beginning, well 9 weeks lol:

Wow! Your bump has really come on! I wish I'd have taken regular pics now, I never thought I'd get a bump... but I definitely have! :haha: xxx

Wow some lovely bump progressions Ladies :)

Mine hasnt gotten any different for weeks now :dohh: If only I could gain some more weight blah am sure I wouldnt have a problem if I wasnt pregnant but the only time I have an excuse to be fat I cant stop loosing weight typical :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->