Plus size bump pictures?

I am loving the new bump pics! I still just have a big "B" shape so I really don't feel worthy of posting :cry: Someone should invent a special belt that can be worn to fill in the "B" :haha:

madly ur bumps fantastic.....wow sian ur popped,sooooo lucky

ok girls so i thought i would see if my bump had made any progression as didnt think it had but i think now ive seen the two pics it has grown.the first was 14+4 and second is 15+4....btw i have taken those jim jams off and washed them but they are my sunday night after bath comfy pjs lol xx

Attachments

• new 137.jpg
    new 137.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0216.jpg
    IMG_0216.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9
I definitely think it is bigger just not sure how much as they are taken 2 different angels one is more of a side shot the other you are kinda turned toward the camera... I think if they were both complete side shots you would look even more bump

thanks both.i took one at the side and when ive loaded it its just a blur,mustve moved my phone to quick lol i will try another xx

ok how bout that one,ive never looked at my gut so long in the mirror without feeling sick before lol ok again first is 14+4 second is 15+4 xx

Attachments

• 14+4.jpg
    14+4.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 2
I can see a little difference hun you are coming along nicely

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g302/prmami25c/SAM_0746-1.jpg

im a size 14..depending on the brand. Heres my plus size bump pic i took today..not sure if its a real bump or just flab cuz theres still a lot there! Let me know what you all think..?:thumbup:

Lovely bumps everyone! It's been a while since I've posted, so I'l have to update tomorrow! :flower:

You girls look great! :)

I'm sure you look fab, Mustang! :hugs: No one is harder on us than ourselves!

Mustang I have the worst shape possible, i have my bump then like an apron of fat that hangs underneath it, and i still love it lol, though i do find maternity knickers shape the bump rather nicely :)

your bumps are so cute and coming along nicely

Here is mine at 22 weeks

Attachments

• IMG00669.jpg
    IMG00669.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 37
Bump and apron of fat is what I'll end up with too.. No doubt. I hate my apron of fat! :(

Bump and apron of fat is what I'll end up with too.. No doubt. I hate my apron of fat! :(

I have an apron too but have been very suprised how much it has come up. No doubt it will fall right back down once DD is born. here is a pic of my pre pregnancy versus the pic i just posted.

your bump will be (and is) already gorgeous :)

Attachments

• 64649.JPG
    64649.JPG
    3.8 KB · Views: 31
never heard it described like that before... apron of fat.. yeah I have that I don't show that part in my pics...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->