Plus size bump pictures?

My pics on page 347 Hun,I'd post a new one but I'm on my phone,sorry xx

I think an ickle bump is starting to form....!
(I'm UK size 16)

Attachments

• Bump14weeks.jpg
    Bump14weeks.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 9
Love these bumps! :flower:

My abdomen is so sore. I think my abs are losing the fight against my uterus & the popping is beginning but I feel like my "bump" is rather high. ? I certainly didn't have an unsuckable gut like this pre-preg though so I must be able to blame it on baby, right?! :haha:

Attachments

• 15+4.JPG
    15+4.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 7
https://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd469/sickchic1726/photo-2.jpg

Hi ladies, here's my 18wk 5 days pic. Some lovely bumps xx

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this thread is still going strong!! Looking good ladies!

My bump at 27 +3 weeks. :)

Attachments

• bump0.png
    bump0.png
    152 KB · Views: 12
  • belly growth.jpg
    belly growth.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 57
Ok ladies with aprons I have a question,when I had my 12wk scan I just lifted my apron up and they where down by my pelvic bone finding baby,will I be able to just lift that again or will baby be higher at my 20wk scan so they have to root through my flab :-/ xx

I've just found this thread and think it's fab.

I've looked pregnant now for about a year as I put on a lot of weight before I got pregnant :blush:

Although I've lost some weight during pregnancy I think I just still look just fat, I was having a cavery the other day and held my stomach whilst I was waiting hoping that people would know that I was pregnant and not just fat.

I will share my photos when I get round to taking any, I started keeping a diary from about 20 weeks with my DS.

LOL!!!!!! I do that!! Hold my tummy as its not bump yet just a bloaty mess as well as my already there flab lol!!

"yes, theres a baby in here!!"

I wish I had an answer, i_want_one. I'm not far enough along to tell you yet.

Ok ladies with aprons I have a question,when I had my 12wk scan I just lifted my apron up and they where down by my pelvic bone finding baby,will I be able to just lift that again or will baby be higher at my 20wk scan so they have to root through my flab :-/ xx

At 20 weeks hun they will be between apron and belly button :) normally if baby is still lower they will point the wand down. Baby will also be bigger, So easier to see :) It's all where bub is sitting :hugs:

it depends on were baby is sitting so there is a chance you might still have to hold your apron up.. I started having to again as he is soo low now they can see from the top but it's still not that good unless I hold it up

Thanks ladies,tbh I was hoping I'd still have to lift if as I lift it and leave it under my top,I feel a little better hiding it lol i'd b ok if dh wasn't there lol xx

I'm sure your DH knows exactly what you look like naked and thinks you're beautiful! I always giggle at myself when I have self-conscious moments about DH seeing me... I mean, its not like he hasn't seen it all before!

In my 20 week scan they were a lot higher than my bellybutton, pointing downwards :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->