Plus size bump pictures?

When i lie down i feel pregnant because i can't see my feet anymore.

Can't remember the last time I saw my feet when laying down. My boobs are too big ;)!

Best reply ever! Closely followed by "Im ok in that score, i can tuck them in my armpits ".

I'm with you there. Mine have shot up to 40G and they are still expanding. I'll have to travel to get the next size up :wacko:

Can't remember the last time I saw my feet when laying down. My boobs are too big ;)!

Best reply ever! Closely followed by "Im ok in that score, i can tuck them in my armpits ".

I'm with you there. Mine have shot up to 40G and they are still expanding. I'll have to travel to get the next size up :wacko:

How about: I'll just throw them over my shoulders!
40G for me too. At least the husband likes it I suppose ;).

Im only up to a DD, tho they are growing rapidly.

Looking good Mommyof2peas

Lovely bumps ladies, hopefully i'll pluck up the courage to post a bump pic when i look more bump less fat!

This is such an amazing thread! I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and my belly is already getting bigger and more round. Not getting fatter as I weigh the same as I did when we got the bfp. I was so worried about that too, that I was just getting fatter and not showing... quite the opposite! I'm 247 lbs and totally healthy...just a big first time momma :haha:

I'll post pics when I can. :)

ahahaah this is getting me sooo excited i could scream!! im only 5 weeks + 4 days.. and i can not wait for my bump.. you all look so beautiful and happy!! thanks for sharing..

Aggghh mine are 40G too now & definitely heading south with the extra weight!

The other day my OH kindly pointed out that my boobs look 'much further down my chest these days', bless him, tactful as ever :rofl:

Ladies!!

I am 16 weeks pregnant today, i am plus size and i am a UK 24 top and bottom, I am soo worried i wont ever show :(

I have been looking at all the photos you all look fab!!!!!

Any help or pics from someone the same size?

The other day my OH kindly pointed out that my boobs look 'much further down my chest these days', bless him, tactful as ever :rofl:

I thought I was doing pretty well (not falling out of my bra etc) but I was sitting on the couch last night and turned to my side and the underwire actually snapped!!! I didn't think you could break an underwire :dohh:

Ladies!!

I am 16 weeks pregnant today, i am plus size and i am a UK 24 top and bottom, I am soo worried i wont ever show :(

I really think it just depends on your body shape...I am a 24-26 in US size, and 12 weeks...my tummy is smoothing out, looking more round, but I know I will have that flabby skin at the bottom :blush:

Ladies!!

I really think it just depends on your body shape...I am a 24-26 in US size, and 12 weeks...my tummy is smoothing out, looking more round, but I know I will have that flabby skin at the bottom :blush:

Yehh i think its because i have the B shape tummy at the moment that ive not noticed anything it isnt hard or anything yet but my friend said it isnt meant to just yet but i guess everyones different.
Thankyou for your reassurance though

I thought I was doing pretty well (not falling out of my bra etc) but I was sitting on the couch last night and turned to my side and the underwire actually snapped!!! I didn't think you could break an underwire :dohh:

I've snapped many an underwire. It's worse when you do it half way through the day and you have to walk around with one boob lower than the other :dohh: It's the only time I'm glad maternity bras aren't underwired.

I've snapped many an underwire. It's worse when you do it half way through the day and you have to walk around with one boob lower than the other :dohh: It's the only time I'm glad maternity bras aren't underwired.

Haha, I like the way you said that. The worse it has gotten for me was the wire coming out of the bra and stabbing me all day !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->