Plus size bump pictures?

When i lie down i feel pregnant because i can't see my feet anymore.

Can't remember the last time I saw my feet when laying down. My boobs are too big ;)!

Best reply ever! Closely followed by "Im ok in that score, i can tuck them in my armpits ".

I'm with you there. Mine have shot up to 40G and they are still expanding. I'll have to travel to get the next size up :wacko:

How about: I'll just throw them over my shoulders!
40G for me too. At least the husband likes it I suppose ;).

Aggghh mine are 40G too now & definitely heading south with the extra weight!

The other day my OH kindly pointed out that my boobs look 'much further down my chest these days', bless him, tactful as ever :rofl:

Hmmmmmm :wacko: My OH said "You can your boobs are bigger cos I have to reach further down to get your nipple." Yeah. Thanks for that :thumbup:

I cant wait to one day be a part of this thread!
You women are amazing and beautiful :)

When i lie down i feel pregnant because i can't see my feet anymore.

Can't remember the last time I saw my feet when laying down. My boobs are too big ;)!

Best reply ever! Closely followed by "Im ok in that score, i can tuck them in my armpits ".

I'm with you there. Mine have shot up to 40G and they are still expanding. I'll have to travel to get the next size up :wacko:

How about: I'll just throw them over my shoulders!
40G for me too. At least the husband likes it I suppose ;).

Aggghh mine are 40G too now & definitely heading south with the extra weight!

The other day my OH kindly pointed out that my boobs look 'much further down my chest these days', bless him, tactful as ever :rofl:

Hmmmmmm :wacko: My OH said "You can your boobs are bigger cos I have to reach further down to get your nipple." Yeah. Thanks for that :thumbup:

:haha: our OHs are lovely arent they

Heres my 15 + 4 pics. I had "before" pics but my phone got ruined! I am a US size 12-14.

Attachments

• 15.4-f.jpg
    15.4-f.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
  • 15.4-g.jpg
    15.4-g.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 15.4-l.jpg
    15.4-l.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
Aww how lovely! It's great to see that even though I'm plus size I can still have a beautiful bump! I'm WTT until August at the moment but will update after BFP :)

:happydance: Vday bump:happydance: No bleeding yet too with my CPP so thats also a plus. so last weeks pic at 23, and second at 24 weeks....can you see a difference? :cloud9:

Attachments

• 23 weeks.jpg
    23 weeks.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 5
Anyone out there around US size 24-26? I was 24 before I got preg, now at 26. I feel so bad that I won't get to have a proper bump, and was wondering if there are any ladies out there closer to my size. I'd love to see a pic so I know if I might get a bump of some sort, not just look fatter. Thanks!

I'm a US size 20, here are my bump pics from 20 wks on. I didn't have much of a bump before that - just flab, LOL.

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 39
The bump has grown like CRAZY over the last week. I'm a little afraid. But I actually feel like I'm finally beginning to look a little pregnant rather than just fatter. :haha:

Attachments

• prepreg and 20+2.JPG
    prepreg and 20+2.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 25
Here's my (size 18-20) 22 week bump pic! :happydance:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/Bump%20scan%20pics/IMG00616-20110226-1330-1.jpg

And my progression so far :flower:
My belly seems to be going upwards as well as outwards, and there's no sucking it in any more!! :haha:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/Bump%20scan%20pics/IMG00623-20110226-1331-1-1.jpg

My 25 week one, think i've had some growth in the past 2 weeks

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/seventhegreat/2325.jpg

First is 16w3d
Second is 20w0d
Slight change I should take one today at 21w1d because it has grown again!

Attachments

• side belly 16 weeks 3 days.jpg
    side belly 16 weeks 3 days.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20 week belly.jpg
    20 week belly.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads