Plus size bump pictures?

Welcome to all the new Ladies!!:hi:
If you're afraid you wont get a bump...You will!
I am a size 24 USA and when I become pregnant I was around 320 and im 5'9If I can get one..you guys will! :winkwink:

I hope you guys have a happy and healthy 9 months!

I agree ladies! I was 332 and 5'9", and have a bump as well! When I sit it's still a little "B" shaped, but it's rounding out :) I'm 302 now, so lost a lot, so that's pry why I'm not getting a huge bump yet lol

I agree ladies! I was 332 and 5'9", and have a bump as well! When I sit it's still a little "B" shaped, but it's rounding out :) I'm 302 now, so lost a lot, so that's pry why I'm not getting a huge bump yet lol

Well done on losing some weight!

I was 230 upto 258 and got a massive bump in the end still slightly B but only noticeable to myself

These are a couple of me at 39 weeks, one of me and LO a couple days later, and a one week PP pic. Please ignore my stretch marks that popped up at 37.5 weeks, I thought I was gonna make it without any. I was a US 14/16 before pregnancy, not sure what I am now, but I think Im a little smaller!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 090.jpg
    090.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 086.jpg
    086.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 22
These are a couple of me at 39 weeks, one of me and LO a couple days later, and a one week PP pic. Please ignore my stretch marks that popped up at 37.5 weeks, I thought I was gonna make it without any. I was a US 14/16 before pregnancy, not sure what I am now, but I think Im a little smaller!

You look awesome and I love how many pillows you were sleeping with! Your little one is adorable, congratulations!:thumbup:

okay, ladies - i got around to taking some pics off my camera so that i can finally post in here! YAY!!! :dance:

pre-preg size US 18; had mostly bloat until close to 20 weeks. Switched to maternity clothes at 20 weeks and began taking bump pics then for comparison, wearing the same shirt. I never push my stomach out - these are all with me using my tummy muscles to support the baby, so that i know it's the baby beginning to push the shirt out, not me (not cheating). ;)

Here goes!

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc490/fidesqi/08121128wk-1.jpg

okay, ladies - i got around to taking some pics off my camera so that i can finally post in here! YAY!!! :dance:

pre-preg size US 18; had mostly bloat until close to 20 weeks. Switched to maternity clothes at 20 weeks and began taking bump pics then for comparison, wearing the same shirt. I never push my stomach out - these are all with me using my tummy muscles to support the baby, so that i know it's the baby beginning to push the shirt out, not me (not cheating). ;)

Here goes!

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc490/fidesqi/08121128wk-1.jpg

Oh, the shirt is being pushed out! Looks good!

With my first 20 weeks was when I needed to make the switch to maternity clothes as well. This time? 12 weeks! Of course, that was just more bloat than baby, but it happened so fast! Is this your first baby?

Well done on losing some weight!

I was 230 upto 258 and got a massive bump in the end still slightly B but only noticeable to myself

Thanks! It wasn't on purpose, lol.

You look awesome and I love how many pillows you were sleeping with! Your little one is adorable, congratulations!:thumbup:

Thank you! I am 10 lbs under my pre preg weight. So curious to see if I will lose anymore. :happydance: Best diet plan ever, LOL. BTW I am still sleeping with all those pillows! It doesnt seem right to not have them there anymore!

Here are new pics! 27w5d. I was a 22/24 pre-pregnancy

Attachments

• bump2.jpg
    bump2.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 211
  • bump3.jpg
    bump3.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7

Very nice! And high as well!:thumbup:

yes I think my fat that made me a "b" bump has made it appear a little higher lol, plus it's a girl so I guess it's a girly bump :)

Doesnt look B to me at all! And I dont know about the girl bump, my boy is sitting up in my boobs! I cant bend, I cant breathe! I really wish he would settle down a bit. Just had a thought, I'd die if he came out a she! :wacko:

Very nice! And high as well!:thumbup:

yes I think my fat that made me a "b" bump has made it appear a little higher lol, plus it's a girl so I guess it's a girly bump :)

Doesnt look B to me at all! And I dont know about the girl bump, my boy is sitting up in my boobs! I cant bend, I cant breathe! I really wish he would settle down a bit. Just had a thought, I'd die if he came out a she! :wacko:

lol I meant before I started to round out...I had a lump up there hehe. The thing about my LO is that my uterus is up that high, but she is staying way down low. I have only had a few kicks above my bellybutton, so luckily I have't had the breathing problem, yet. And wouldn't that be a surprise! My DH is still kinda hoping our she comes out a he, lol

You have made me so excited!!! I am about the same size as you, and I will be 27 weeks at Christmas. I'm really looking forward to having a bump like that on Christmas day!!! So excited!!! xx

Here goes!

With my first 20 weeks was when I needed to make the switch to maternity clothes as well. This time? 12 weeks! Of course, that was just more bloat than baby, but it happened so fast! Is this your first baby?

will be our 1st live baby (hopefully). :cloud9:

Ashley, most of my kicks are down low, too!

Here goes!

will be our 1st live baby (hopefully). :cloud9:

Ashley, most of my kicks are down low, too!

Even more special! I am anxiously awaiting my rainbow baby as well! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->