Plus size bump pictures?

okay, ladies - i got around to taking some pics off my camera so that i can finally post in here! YAY!!! :dance:

pre-preg size US 18; had mostly bloat until close to 20 weeks. Switched to maternity clothes at 20 weeks and began taking bump pics then for comparison, wearing the same shirt. I never push my stomach out - these are all with me using my tummy muscles to support the baby, so that i know it's the baby beginning to push the shirt out, not me (not cheating). ;)

Here goes!

Oh, the shirt is being pushed out! Looks good!

With my first 20 weeks was when I needed to make the switch to maternity clothes as well. This time? 12 weeks! Of course, that was just more bloat than baby, but it happened so fast! Is this your first baby?

will be our 1st live baby (hopefully). :cloud9:

Ashley, most of my kicks are down low, too!

Even more special! I am anxiously awaiting my rainbow baby as well! Good luck!

awww, yay!!! thanks, and back at ya!!

28 week bumpy!!
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/DSCF0219-1.jpg

36 Weeks! Getting close and as of Tuesday's appt I am 1 cm dilated. Progress compared to my first pregnancy in which I never dilated until induced post due date. Come on down and engage that head, baby!

Attachments

• 36 weeks.jpg
    36 weeks.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 26
How gorgeous is this thread! Gorgeous bumps ladies. I am only 5+4 so of course am waiting for the weeks to pass by and my bump to develop. Cant wait to be able to show it all off instead of covering up being a plus size.

I did just take a 5 week photo so I have something to compare it with in weeks to come (not sharing though...lol!) :blush:

How gorgeous is this thread! Gorgeous bumps ladies. I am only 5+4 so of course am waiting for the weeks to pass by and my bump to develop. Cant wait to be able to show it all off instead of covering up being a plus size.

I did just take a 5 week photo so I have something to compare it with in weeks to come (not sharing though...lol!) :blush:

Congrats and good luck, Poppiebug! :thumbup:

I should be posting bump pics soon...I am starting to show a little! Which is weird...'cause I'm only 13 weeks.

what size are you froggi? I don't think I will be showing any time soon, even though my jeans are getting tighter! :cry:

what size are you froggi? I don't think I will be showing any time soon, even though my jeans are getting tighter! :cry:

I wear 18/20 jeans. 236 lbs. I used to be much bigger though. I lost a bunch of weight due to Gastric Banding. :) I have a tiny bump that's pushing my fat out...it definetly shows with certain clothes and such though...or when I am laying down. I can feel the hardness of it too.

This was from around 19 weeks! So its a few weeks old. Gotta get a new one taken soon!

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m605/Sky_Turney/287064_2263708229882_1163760021_32720488_7025809_o-1.jpg

Cool, we are about the same weight and size. Is it your first baby? Sorry with the twenty questions, but I have heard some people say your first baby takes longer to show, but like you I have lost quite a bit of weight, so my skin is quite stretched already, I wondered if that would be similar to haveing a baby previously, iykwim?

Cool, we are about the same weight and size. Is it your first baby? Sorry with the twenty questions, but I have heard some people say your first baby takes longer to show, but like you I have lost quite a bit of weight, so my skin is quite stretched already, I wondered if that would be similar to haveing a baby previously, iykwim?

This is my 2nd pregnancy...but I lost the first at 12 weeks due to a MC. I didn't think I would start showing yet either. It's weird. I asked my OB about showing already and the fact that I feel flutters and he said all pregnancies are different and it's possible to feel the baby this early and start showing.

This was from around 19 weeks! So its a few weeks old. Gotta get a new one taken soon!

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m605/Sky_Turney/287064_2263708229882_1163760021_32720488_7025809_o-1.jpg

Aww, your bump is so cute! I can't wait until mine isn't a tiny, tiny bump.

Well congrats anyway. I bet we will both have gorgeous bumps before we know it! x

Thank you! This is my 2nd pregnancy! I barely showed with my first, but started showing very quickly this time around! I'm just a little bigger than that now. :)

Thank you! This is my 2nd pregnancy! I barely showed with my first, but started showing very quickly this time around! I'm just a little bigger than that now. :)

That's why I am surprised I have a little bump already! Yours is soooo cute. Keep posting!

Some ladiesshow fastand some don't. You'll have a big bump before you know it! And I will! Will have OH take a new pic for me soon so I can share! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->