Plus size bump pictures?

The results of my plus size bump! Meet Noah Alexandre Albert, born 9/13/11 weighing 7lbs 11.5oz and 20.5 inches long.

You're really pretty! And you look great for just giving birth oh my!

Congrats on your gorgeous baby boy!

Congratulations, I love the pic of the two of you beautiful

gabbyskyy and Jellycat, thank you so much! You should have seen me about 20 minutes later after the crazy sweats set in. My hubby had to put my hair up in a pony tail for me, not something he has ever done before and when I attempted to remove it later it was a dried up sweaty, knotted mess! It is crazy how quickly your body begins to release extra fluids and such!

Thought I'd share my 16 week and 1 day bump.:happydance:

Attachments

• Bump16Weeks1Day2.jpg
    Bump16Weeks1Day2.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
here is my 39 week bump, please excuse the nakedness and the stretch marks :blush:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/IMG00231-20110912-1346.jpg

here is my 39 week bump, please excuse the nakedness and the stretch marks :blush:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/IMG00231-20110912-1346.jpg

Awww! You're baby will be here anyday now!:happydance:

Ok here is an early pic at 12w+4days i know some of it is bloat but ive really filled out alot the past week, i cant suck in my gut anymore lol

Attachments

• My pics 124.jpg
    My pics 124.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
Some more lush bumps! Greeneyes, I am so jealous! I am 14 weeks tomorrow, and still no bump! I think I will be waiting a while!

Nice pictures girls! My last ultrasound I was measuring 5pd at 32 weeks.

At my 34 weeks Lo was weighing in at 5lb 10oz when he was born at 13 days overdue he weighed 8lb 13 1/2oz which I think is ok

Some more lush bumps! Greeneyes, I am so jealous! I am 14 weeks tomorrow, and still no bump! I think I will be waiting a while!

well to be honest i thought it would take longer to show where im plus sized but its getting bigger lol my dr says where i had a mmc in may and got pregnant again in july that my body was all prepared for baby thats why im showing faster? donno im just happy things r progressing nicely this time :)

Lovely pics ladies! Loving all the beautiful bumps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->