Plus size bump pictures?

WELL HELLO LADIES!! i woke up this morning.... and i have my own tray!!!

please excuse my stretch marks (i know some dont like them i <3 them!)

Attachments

• 36+1.1.jpg
    36+1.1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 10
Hey girls...I havent posted here in a while but here are my pictures. First one is 30 weeks second is 33 weeks and 3rd is just up top view. My stomach seemed to shrink:shrug:
I hope I havent dropped yet, its way to early :cry:
She is head down but I think she was at 30 weeks too.

Attachments

• 30 weeks.jpg
    30 weeks.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 33weeks.jpg
    33weeks.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 33weekstop.jpg
    33weekstop.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 4
37 weeks :) I feel like I just look fat lol

https://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a52/dog_lover3137/photo-9.jpg

well i had my little girl on 20/9/11 at 5.54pm weighing 8lbs, she is just gorgeous, im a bit sore from my operation but im coping :) xx

Attachments

• 310311_10150292443140796_504405795_8140175_1647029401_n.jpg
    310311_10150292443140796_504405795_8140175_1647029401_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
Ashley, she is beautiful, congratulations!

pbuggy, you look great! I wouldnt worry about dropping early, it really doesnt mean baby will come too soon.

prettymomtobe, I can totally see your bump! You dont look fat! I felt huge this time around, but a healthy baby is in your belly and you look great!

BabyDecan, too funny! Love your bump and I miss my tray!

lovely bump pics girls! I'm really glad ive found this thread its just what ive needed to see plus size bumps like myself!
I have my 13 week scan tomorrow and if all goes well i will be very brave an post my wibble wobble lol! I have no bump just rolls of fat that i hope turn into a bump soon :)

thanks for sharing your pics girls!

Oh I cant tell you how timely finding this thread is. I am TTC and I am a UK size 22/24 and I have been laying a lot of blame at my lack of baby on my weight. Last night I caught sight of myself in the large window after dark and I was despairing at my large body and little head popped on top. You ladies have really cheered me up, I wish I could scoop you all up and bring you to my house for tea and cake lol. I hope to post here myself one day soon.
V
xxx

Oh I cant tell you how timely finding this thread is. I am TTC and I am a UK size 22/24 and I have been laying a lot of blame at my lack of baby on my weight. Last night I caught sight of myself in the large window after dark and I was despairing at my large body and little head popped on top. You ladies have really cheered me up, I wish I could scoop you all up and bring you to my house for tea and cake lol. I hope to post here myself one day soon.
V
xxx

how lovely your message was to read :hugs:!

aww hun dont put your self down we come in all shapes and sizes and just goes to show there are ALOT of plus size pregnant ladies! I was thrilled myself when i came across this thread as im 13 weeks and i dont look pregnant and i prob wont show until around 6 months as my flabby tummy will hide the bump underneith! Now i have seen these pics plus size woman have posted it has put me in a possitive attitude and my time will come when my bump descides to pop out :haha:

wishing you all the luck in your ttc journey! Hope you get your bfp soon! x

V
xxx

When I got pregnant I was a 22/24. I have lost a stone and a half now, and about a size 20/22, but my 'B' is slowly turning into a 'D' iykwim!!!! Am very excited to think that hopefully in a few weeks I will definitely look pregnant rather than just fat! :rofl:

I really hope you get you bfp soon, and you get to post your bump pictures for the world to see! xxxxx

my big fat bump!:wacko:

https://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6686/bump33wks.jpg

Dont get upset about your body and being plus size and pregnant. I was getting really upset around the second trimester because nothing fit and I couldnt find plus size in the US that were maternity. You're lucky to find size 16 in a regular store around here and that isnt maternity!
By the third trimester I started not to care and my bump keeps growing. I keep getting...Wow are you having twins! which pisses me off but then again I thought I would never show.
Hang in there girls its going to be a crazy 9 months but the outcome will be wonderfull!

awww, congrats, ashley!

My husband took this one on my birthday, so it's a 34 week, and a different shirt than my progression pics, but i'll post it anyway...

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc490/fidesqi/P9230006.jpg

my 33 week bump compared to 31 weeks! i grew LOADS!!
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/31weeks-1.jpg
https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/33weeks3-1-1.jpg

Hi,

I havent posted here for ageeeeessss!!

Heres my bump today at 23+6

Attachments

• 24 side..jpg
    24 side..jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts