Plus size bump pictures?

Here is my 35 week picture

You look so good! Wow, baby will be here very soon! Are you all ready?

Thanks. I dont think I am..lol. I think she is going to come sooner. Im getting painful braxton hicks..usually around 5 a day and now back pains that last around 5-6 min.
I still dont have my bags packed!!! I have everything else done but I think that would make it real that Im going to have to go through a lot of pain soon!
How are you feeling?

I am so glad I found this thread! I love seeing other plus size bumps like mine! Anyone have any suggestions on what to wear to make a B look more like a D?
I am almost 20wks and I got an indent right at my belly button that i wanna smooth out somehow.... :shrug: I bought a be mine band on amazon but it is too thin of material so it just goes with the grooves of my body lol....

I would wear empire shape tops ie tight round boobs then loose over tummy this would make me look rounded instead if B. Especially as my b never fully disappeared when pregnant. I avoided tight tshirts.

I bought belly bands from next which did help cover my belly button indent.

Great bumps ladies :)

This thread is brilliant! And you all have lovely bumps! Im 15weeks tomorrow with my first baby. I'm a size 14-16 and i have a B shape tummy when will my B Start looking a D shape i keep thinking i'm never going to show x

Maternity pants are great for rounding out the B. I got a belly band I still wear from motherhood maternity. I wish I bought it earlier then 26 weeks

My B has had me in tears this morning. I am only 16 weeks, so not really expecting a big bump yet, but it just looks no different from before I was pregnant. As soon as I put my maternity trousers on, it seems to mould the fat into a bump, and I feel pregnant, but unless I have them on, I just feel the same old fat me. Sorry, I'm having a down on myself day :cry:

My B has had me in tears this morning. I am only 16 weeks, so not really expecting a big bump yet, but it just looks no different from before I was pregnant. As soon as I put my maternity trousers on, it seems to mould the fat into a bump, and I feel pregnant, but unless I have them on, I just feel the same old fat me. Sorry, I'm having a down on myself day :cry:

O hun, dont get upset :( I didnt have much at 15 weeks either and look at me now! :hugs:

Thanks pbuggy. You really do have a fab bump. When did you pop? Do you mind me asking what size you are? I'm a uk 20, but have massivly stretched out skin from yoyo dieting from the past 10 years. I'm just feeling like I'll have a B forever!

Here are progression pictures for you. Hopefully I can get them so its says the week too. Strangers didnt notice I was pregnant till about 30 weeks. I really poped around 20 23 weeks. Most of my earlier pictures I hiked up my jeans to go over my top B so it looked rounder :) if I didn't have maternity pants on or like 3 shirts, It just looked like I was rollie pollie...**Would only let me upload 5 pictures at a time
12 weeks
12weeks.jpg
14 weeks
14weeks.jpg
16 weeks
16weeks.jpg
17 weeks
17weeks.jpg
20 weeks
20weeksp.jpg

Pbuggy, thank you so much :hugs: Wow, there is such a noticable pop at 20-23 weeks, and thats less than 4 weeks away for me, so I might get a bump soon! I think I am just going to stick to my maternity jeans from now, because at least I look a little bit pregnant in them!!!

Thats really helpful. Thank you again. xx

ALL of you have such beautiful bumps! :blush:
So jealous! xxx

alright - finally have some off my camera, so here's every two weeks, 20 - 36 weeks:

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc490/fidesqi/08121128wk-1.jpg

https://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc490/fidesqi/100711165736wk-1.jpg

Here's my addition to the thread!

First picture is about 6 weeks. Second picture is about 15.

One thing I've noticed that bothers me is that my upped belly, the padding of fat over my ribs, has gotten much harder and thicker... is this normal? Feels like things are pushing upwards... would love some input!!!

BTW I started at 5'7" and 273 lbs. I'm currently around 283 lbs.

Attachments

• 6 weeks.jpg
    6 weeks.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 26
It's very normal. That and the top of my B was getting bigger then the bottom up unrolled around 20 weeks

35 weeks!!

https://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/mara07_photos/IMG_0253-1.jpg

This was my 28+4 plus size bumpy, however I've now lost over 28lbs this pregancy which I just can't fathom, I've been trying to lose weight for years! With my previous pregnancies I gained over 40lbs with both!

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/284.jpg

All your bumps are looking gorgeous, not long for us all now xx

This was my 28+4 plus size bumpy, however I've now lost over 28lbs this pregancy which I just can't fathom, I've been trying to lose weight for years! With my previous pregnancies I gained over 40lbs with both!

https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/284.jpg

All your bumps are looking gorgeous, not long for us all now xx

I know how you feel about the weight loss! I have lost 32 so far :) And dieted before pregnancy and couldn't lose more than 5-10 here n there lol Your bump looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->