Plus size bump pictures?

ok heres todays pics at 22+3 no change i don't think!

1st lying down
https://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1835/picture0001nt.jpg

2nd sitting up slightly
https://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6073/jhjsh.jpg

3rd sitting on the end of the bed
https://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7434/picture0005ox.jpg

I can add more rolls to my bump if I want..lol certain positions make my b look like a triple B. I know what you mean when you say still no bump because its hard for me to see my bump too especially when I was around your weeks...underneath my belly button is pretty flabby..and thats where I feel him kick.
have u compared ur pics to ur pre pregnancy pics? When I do that for me I can def see weight gain in the mid section.
I cant wait for us to get bigger and finally have our bumps.
Well off to the doctors now to check on lil one. :hugs:

How did the doctors go yesterday? i have my 25 week midwife appointment in 3 weeks and im dreading it to be honest i think she will say something is wrong with me as i am lacking a bump! :cry:

xx

The doctors went well, My Lil monkey man is doing great. She said I am measuring a lil bit ahead because of my extra cushiony weight :)

Dont worry, Even though our bumps aren't fully pronounced like some, our babies are still doing fine. They're just hibernating in our bumps.:baby:

Your bump pics. look just like mine did!! Trust me in a matter of weeks you will see it starting to push out more. When I use to sit down in weeks 20-23 my belly button would sink right in lol.....Now when I sit down my belly button doesn't sink into my rolls, its stays present...lol. So you will notice little things like that.

I haven't posted here since I was 20-something weeks but wanted to post a piccie of me in labour at 41+6 weeks.

https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g335/Dannikins85/fc838cb5.jpg

bther, what a fantastic bump!!!!! Really gorgeous, but I bet you were glad when Zachary finally came out!!! :xmas13:

Would it be rude of me to ask what size you are? You look quite similar to me, thats why I ask, but my 'bump' is not as defined as yours! (I am only 24 weeks though!) x

bther, what a fantastic bump!!!!! Really gorgeous, but I bet you were glad when Zachary finally came out!!! :xmas13:

Would it be rude of me to ask what size you are? You look quite similar to me, thats why I ask, but my 'bump' is not as defined as yours! (I am only 24 weeks though!) x

Thanks! It's weird not having a bump anymore. I actually really miss it! I do feel a lot lighter though!!

Pre pregnancy I was a size 22 on bottom and 16/18 on top. I could fit back into my pre preggo jeans now if I wanted to but they're really uncomfy so I live in jogging bottoms. I don't know if it's just because I had a Caesarean or whether this would've happened anyway but my overhang is a trillion times worse now. It's still very swollen though. Also, I never had a 'b' bump in pregnancy but I do now. Still early days and all that!

Yep, we are the same (on the bottom anyway). Dont expect miracles hun! It's only been 3 weeks, and you have a lovely little boy to show for your efforts! In time (and with hard work...I hate that bit!!! :xmas13:), things will get back to normal. Congratulations again. x

Here is my latest pic...not alot of difference from 2 weeks ago when i posted last.

Attachments

• 23+3.jpg
    23+3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. im so happy to be nearing the end and cant wait to meet my lil man.
Here I am today at 28wks. I dont notice much of a change from last wk but I defintely feel bigger.

Attachments

• 2011-12-04 17.16.27.jpg
    2011-12-04 17.16.27.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 2011-12-04 17.16.45.jpg
    2011-12-04 17.16.45.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 2011-12-04 17.17.22.jpg
    2011-12-04 17.17.22.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 2011-12-04 17.17.42.jpg
    2011-12-04 17.17.42.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 3
Your bumps are so beautiful! They really give me hope that I might have a nice one when I get pregnant!

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. im so happy to be nearing the end and cant wait to meet my lil man.
Here I am today at 28wks. I dont notice much of a change from last wk but I defintely feel bigger.

I can see a change hun its deffo rounding abit more :thumbup:
I always check this thread to see your pics of bump progression :haha:

I am 23+2 now and still no change in my tummy *sigh*:dohh:

Cant wait to see next weeks pics

xx

Here's my 15 week bump :)

https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/387614_10151026953965473_743965472_21974507_1313721016_n.jpg

I can see a change hun its deffo rounding abit more :thumbup:
I always check this thread to see your pics of bump progression :haha:

I am 23+2 now and still no change in my tummy *sigh*:dohh:

Cant wait to see next weeks pics

xx

Sometimes I think I see a major change in my belly, and then when I take pictures, I don't see any real big difference. *sigh*
I did wear a dress this weekend for a company christmas party and it made my belly look HUUUUGGGGGEE.
You should take weekly pictures too :) I'd love to see em. Also it's nice to look back on the pictures too, to see the bump progression.

Here's mine. Sorry its kind of small. I don't know how to make it bigger.

Attachments

• untitledbump[1].jpg
    untitledbump[1].jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 48
Here is my progression from the first pic i took, not a big difference but u can see the growth...i think lol

Attachments

• 12+4.jpg
    12+4.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 15+2.jpg
    15+2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 18+6.jpg
    18+6.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 21+1.jpg
    21+1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
  • 23+3.jpg
    23+3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
You can defintely see growth from the 12 to 23wks. Lovely Bump and awesome progression pics!

Thought I'd add my bump...finally...am currently size 26 - this pic was taken at 37+5 wks

mekaranbump.jpg

Hi Girls heres my progression pics so far!

To be honest i cant seen any change in my belly and these pics look like its going bigger but i cant be sure if thats the baby or the fact i am putting weight on and it could be just fat :(

https://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3205/progression.png

x

nlz2468, you can sooo tell that's a baby bump! You've got a lovely bump and should be very proud :)

Hi Girls heres my progression pics so far!

To be honest i cant seen any change in my belly and these pics look like its going bigger but i cant be sure if thats the baby or the fact i am putting weight on and it could be just fat :(

x

you can definetly see a change from the 16 wk pic to the 23 wk pic. It's starting to stick out further and further..:thumbup: soon it will stick out so far you won't be able to bend down or do much of anything! I cant wait to not be able to move!!! I want my hubby to start catering to me more...lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->