Plus size bump pictures?

Thanks girls but i still can't tell only because i havent stopped eating recently and i keep thinking ive put weight on and that its proberly not a baby bump but more likely a fat bump. Ill keep taking pics and see what happens xx

Hi Girls heres my progression pics so far!

To be honest i cant seen any change in my belly and these pics look like its going bigger but i cant be sure if thats the baby or the fact i am putting weight on and it could be just fat :(

https://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3205/progression.png

x

i can totally see progression in ur pics hun! lovely bump :)

Just did another shot of my belly at 29w5d I stopped taking them because it started to get me down about the shape I think I can see a little diffrence in my well in my belly button can you? I feel more rounder anyway and you barley do notice now plus my belly buttons starting to pop out but its still inside iykwim?

Here's the progress I wasn't actually plus sized I was a 10-12 on top pre pregnancy x

Attachments

• snapshot-47.jpg
    snapshot-47.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2
  • snapshot-66.jpg
    snapshot-66.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
  • snapshot-67.jpg
    snapshot-67.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
  • snapshot-40.jpg
    snapshot-40.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
Oh god the bloody dates aint showed up on em!
1st pic is 24w5d
2nd is 28 weeks
3rd is 29+ 5
4th is 24 weeks! bit backwards I know lol

Just did another shot of my belly at 29w5d I stopped taking them because it started to get me down about the shape I think I can see a little diffrence in my well in my belly button can you? I feel more rounder anyway and you barley do notice now plus my belly buttons starting to pop out but its still inside iykwim?

Here's the progress I wasn't actually plus sized I was a 10-12 on top pre pregnancy x

uve got a beautiful bump, i cant wait till mine pops out like urs :)

what a lovely bump you got hun! I can deffo see the roundness and change from week 24 to 29 theres alot of difference! :thumbup:

Wish mine looked like that x

What a great bump!

I had my 25 week midwife appointment yesterday, and I knew it was coming, but i have to go for an extra scan because I have too much belly fat in the way so she can't measure the baby properly. I feel fat and horrible, and really scared that me being such a fatty boom boom will cause a MASSIVE giant baby :sad2: There only thing I can try to do is lay off the high fat snacks I guess. Why are there so many people who can eat what they want, and me, I only have to walk past a bakery and I put a lb on! :xmas13:

OK, rant over!

What a great bump!

I had my 25 week midwife appointment yesterday, and I knew it was coming, but i have to go for an extra scan because I have too much belly fat in the way so she can't measure the baby properly. I feel fat and horrible, and really scared that me being such a fatty boom boom will cause a MASSIVE giant baby :sad2: There only thing I can try to do is lay off the high fat snacks I guess. Why are there so many people who can eat what they want, and me, I only have to walk past a bakery and I put a lb on! :xmas13:

OK, rant over!

so true hun! I only need to look at a cake and put 10lbs on lol! It's not fair most of my friends who have had children have eaten the same amount if not more than me during there pregnancies and still not an ounce of fat on them but me however i have put loads on i have my 25week MW appointment in 2 weeks time i am dreading it so much coz i know she will weigh me and tell me off for putting so much weight on and secondly she will measure my fundal height but i have no bump to measure so god knows what shes going to say :shrug:

:cry:xx

well she didn't even attempt to measure my fundal height, just referred me for a scan!!

Ah well, I should just be grateful that I get to see my lo again I guess.

I should be thinking about eating healthy, but I am so damn hungry now I just want food!!!!!!!

Aww :hugs: loo. Can I ask what size you were pre preg? I had to have an internal scan when I went for an ultrasound of my ovaries cos I had too much fat and they couldn't see.

I was a size 22 pre pregnancy, and although I am only 7lbs heavier now at 25 weeks, I can't lie to myself, because I lost 20lbs in the first tri, so I have put on about 2 stone. I'm scared because it could mean me having a big baby, but not just that, there could be all sorts of complications. I feel so big at the moment, and weighing in at 17st9lbs now just makes me want to weep. I know I have bought this on myself, but the last thing I can think about doing now is healthy eating. With Christmas coming up, there is just too much in the way of temptation, and comfort.

I'm fed up, but I feel like I will do something after the baby is born rather than now. Does that make sense? I know it's not the right way of doing things, i just can't focus on anything right now :cry:

it IS the right way of doing things sweet, dieting is not something you want to do in pregnancy

Left: 12weeks
Right: 14weeks

i love my ITTY BITTY bump. :)

Attachments

• collage2.jpg
    collage2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 37
My 15+6 bump. What do you think?

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/384418_10151039871340417_741430416_23251325_706772376_n.jpg

My 15+6 bump. What do you think?

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/384418_10151039871340417_741430416_23251325_706772376_n.jpg

Lovely bump!:thumbup: So nice and round for 15wks!
I am 29wks and just starting to get a nice bump like that!!

Thank you! With my first, it took til about 28 weeks to get a round bump, I guess this time my belly just knew what to do!

Hi ladies! Heres me today at 29wks...I dont notice much of a difference. Still rockin a b bump though. Im hoping my belly button will pop out soon.

Attachments

• 2011-12-11 21.15.44.jpg
    2011-12-11 21.15.44.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 2011-12-11 21.12.47.jpg
    2011-12-11 21.12.47.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 2011-12-11 21.17.36.jpg
    2011-12-11 21.17.36.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 2011-12-11 21.18.46.jpg
    2011-12-11 21.18.46.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies! Heres me today at 29wks...I dont notice much of a difference. Still rockin a b bump though. Im hoping my belly button will pop out soon.

Lovley hun I can see the gradual rounding out more. I bet in the next 11weeks there willl be a lot of change and you'll pop! X

Lovley hun I can see the gradual rounding out more. I bet in the next 11weeks there willl be a lot of change and you'll pop! X

Congrats on the Vday!! :happydance: You must be excited for your 25wk appt.! Will you get an ultrasound too?

I can't wait to see what the next 11wks bring to my belly! I know this is around the time the baby starts packin on the pounds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->