Plus size bump pictures?

Yay 'plus size' bumps :happydance: I'm going to spend ages looking through

Yay! You found it. <3 I love this page for bump photos. Unfortunately I'm 29 weeks and I've only taken 3 pictures. LOL

Yes thankyou, its really promising to see others and their bumps that look like bumps!

I want to remember everything along the way with this pregnancy so that if I'm lucky enough to have another I can compare, when I ask friends about their past pregnancies they forget everything!

It was such a help to be able to look at this thread and get an idea of what plus size pregnancy can look like so I'm long overdue to throw my pictures in. This is 36 weeks! I can't believe it. I'm going to miss my bump - It's been fun to wear tight shirts and not be self conscious about any flabby bits!

Was a size 18/20 US before being preggo, and have gained about 20-25lbs. So far feeling good and keeping my fingers crossed that the next month goes smoothly.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 27
31 weeks 3 days

427782_10151466027880473_743965472_23579129_265830252_n.jpg

Hi Ladies

Been following this post for a while now...I am 16 weeks pregnant, and was a size 16/18 UK before i fell pregnant. I have not gained any weight yet but my trousers do not fit.

Here are my bump pics....it feels like all my 'fat' has been pushed up and i have a little round bump that sits quite low.

5 Weeks
11 Weeks
15 Weeks

I think i look more pregnant in certain clothes....maternity clothes are still a bit big for me so im in the middle somewhere.

XXXXXXXX

Attachments

• 5 week baby bloat!.jpg
    5 week baby bloat!.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 11 wk belly.jpg
    11 wk belly.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 22
  • 15+4 bump.jpg
    15+4 bump.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 22
im just stalking this thread, i too am plus size & hoping to post her 1 day

I am back again. Newly pregnant (5 weeks today) after the loss and very hopeful this time. Hope to chart my own progress here. You all look wonderful!

Sorry for your loss saucy :hugs:

Congrats on your bfp, sending lots of sticky dust your way :)

35 Weeks 3 days :) x
https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l310/cbrbiker13/DSC_0447.jpg

26 week bump and 31 week bump :)

Attachments

• 26 week bump.jpg
    26 week bump.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 31 week bump.jpg
    31 week bump.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
I must say you all look so amazing, My son will be turning 2 and I cant wait until the day when I can join all you beautiful women again :) Congratulations to all of you :hugs: I just love watching your progress

Oh man I can't wait until I get to post in this thread! I parooze your lovely plus size bumps several times a week! I'm 8w+2d and hopefully within the next few weeks I'll have a cute bump to show you gals!

Here's my 36 week bump pic....
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/36weeks.jpg

My Obs says bubs is engaged, I know it's a little bit of a different angle but can you tell I've dropped since my 33 week pic?
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/IMG_1618.jpg
The only thing that tells me I have probably dropped is I can breathe in deeper and I'm more hungry than I've been / can fit in more of a proper meal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->