Plus size bump pictures?

36 weeks :)

394362_10151602799170473_743965472_24040798_1330823369_n.jpg

So excited to be joining you girls again! Just found out today only three weeks but excited none the less!!!

Yea Second Chance! 3 weeks is a lovely time. Enjoy and a h&h 9 months.

Thank you I am so excited :) Hes still adjusting to the idea but we are getting more excited

Love all of your bumps!

I really hope that I get a showing bump soon/eventually.

I'm about 5"2' and can wear sizes between 18-20. I'm currently 12 weeks, 3 days along.

Thanks for sharing your bumps, I enjoy looking through them.

Love all of your bumps!

I really hope that I get a showing bump soon/eventually.

I'm about 5"2' and can wear sizes between 18-20. I'm currently 12 weeks, 3 days along.

Thanks for sharing your bumps, I enjoy looking through them.

Same as me, I'm 5'2 and wear 18-20 too :)

I am 5'0 and wear a 16-18 normally but have moved up since I began growing a baby. Looking mostly bloated. Hope my bump looks more bump like soon.

Thank you! I can't believe your baby is 2 months already! How are you getting on?

Its going great! Much better than the 1st few wks. 1st few wks were rough i'd admit.

Bf'ing was pretty rough in the beginning and I was sleep deprived but now all is well! He is even sleeping 5 to 6 hrs in the night!!!

I can't imagine having another baby right now but I do want my kids to be close in age and I did enjoy being pregnant :) How do you plan on juggling it?

beautiful bumps ladies and here is my update :)

would you say my bump is big or small for dates? x

Attachments

• IMAG0480.jpg
    IMAG0480.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 11
MrsB your bump is lovely :thumbup: I want one like that :winkwink: Mine just looks like I'm extra fat at the moment but it is getting harder so just need the middle to fill out so it's not a B bump anymore.

Aww thanks! I'm just waiting for it to harden up! its still mega flabby!

Guess I wont be joining you ladies :/ Passed every test with a positive and the doctor said everything pointed to pregnant he even wrote up the confirmation and did an ultrasound to confirm thickening of the endomitrial lining and then when I tool a blood test it was negative :/ they want me back in, in a few days to do another but i know it wont be there... It almost feels like I lost my baby, like the hope a joys were ripped away! I am praying that my hormone levels raise but there is no way of knowing for sure :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->