• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size bump pictures?

oh trust me i had the "B" bump, but it goes away and then baby is just all there lol...which is fantastic but makes it hard to breathe sometimes lol

I hear ya!! I can't breath 99% of the time!! At work we have a SMALL set of stairs, like 5 steps and even going DOWN them I am sooo out of breath and can't breath!

yes stairs and laying down sometimes are my enemy now lol...i stand all day at work right now,as i am a cashier at a store...i asked to go on lighter work so they better listen or my hips and back will be screaming in their faces.

yes stairs and laying down sometimes are my enemy now lol...i stand all day at work right now,as i am a cashier at a store...i asked to go on lighter work so they better listen or my hips and back will be screaming in their faces.

I would die. days like today where we did tons of food shopping, then went on a family walk kill my hips. I'm not used to not having the chance to sit down when I need to. I don't think at this point I could stand all day every day. My hips would split open right down the middle and I'd drop dead. good for you for being able to do it so long.

here is my 19 week photo. i do not look preggo...but i know my little one is there and thats all that matters. :thumbup:
My bump only looks round with a bump support over it and feels better to know other people have 'bumps' like me and aren't ashamed! xx

thank you. and i want you to know that you are not alone. as long as we know our little ones are nesting comfy in our bellies there is no need to stress over others not knowing or being able to tell that we are preggo. good luck in your pregnancy and i cant wait to see you and your little one progress! :hugs:

oh trust me i had the "B" bump, but it goes away and then baby is just all there lol...which is fantastic but makes it hard to breathe sometimes lol

i am looking forward to it. im so excited and i cant wait!:hugs:

ok i know this is totally out of context, but has anyone else suffered from insomnia??? i seriously cannot sleep at night and hubby is complaining that we have no time together in the morning before he goes to work! lol i miss my hubby and spending quality time with him. i be so exhausted at night and i still cant sleep. i only get 3 hours of sleep in the morning which is when my hubby is up and we normally talk before he goes to work..i didnt mean to write so much but hey, im preggo and i need help! lol this is my first pregnancy and my emotions are everywhere!!!!

ok i know this is totally out of context, but has anyone else suffered from insomnia??? i seriously cannot sleep at night and hubby is complaining that we have no time together in the morning before he goes to work! lol i miss my hubby and spending quality time with him. i be so exhausted at night and i still cant sleep. i only get 3 hours of sleep in the morning which is when my hubby is up and we normally talk before he goes to work..i didnt mean to write so much but hey, im preggo and i need help! lol this is my first pregnancy and my emotions are everywhere!!!!

Yeah it's semi normal in pregnancy.. Try warm bath and hot chocolate or w.e your preference in bed with the telly off for half an hour before bed maybe help de stimulate you xx

I've never had a problem with insomnia untill this week. I have been taking half a unisom for morning sickness up untill a week ago. I still get sick at least once a day when I dont take it but I dont want baby to be affected by any medications at birth. I dont know if its that I've stopped taking the unisom or I've finally reached the absolutly no comfortable way to lay down point or a bit of both. Baby has also been rock n rolling from about midnight to two. I am an absolute grouch without sleep so I feel sorry for DH. I hope it gets better for you!

Yeah it's semi normal in pregnancy.. Try warm bath and hot chocolate or w.e your preference in bed with the telly off for half an hour before bed maybe help de stimulate you xx

thank you! i will definitely try these techniques. i normally take my bath early so maybe taking it right before bedtime will help. :thumbup:

I've never had a problem with insomnia untill this week. I have been taking half a unisom for morning sickness up untill a week ago. I still get sick at least once a day when I dont take it but I dont want baby to be affected by any medications at birth. I dont know if its that I've stopped taking the unisom or I've finally reached the absolutly no comfortable way to lay down point or a bit of both. Baby has also been rock n rolling from about midnight to two. I am an absolute grouch without sleep so I feel sorry for DH. I hope it gets better for you!

I also feel so sorry for my hubby. lol He does everything he can to make me comfy but it doesn't seem to work! I toss and turn all night long and watch tv and use my laptop all night. I am not a good wife right now, but he understands that I am not doing it purposely. Hey, he did marry me lol. I hope it gets better for you also hunny!:hugs:

I've been suffering from insomnia since week 12.
Its so hard because I can't sleep in because I have a 3 1/2 year old to take care of. So most nights I don't fall asleep until 2-3am and she's up at 6 and doesn't nap. So come her bedtime at 7 I'm so exhausted that I am beyond able to sleep! Not sure how I'm surviving on 4 hrs of sleep while taking care of house, husband, child and working full-time! Most days I want to die lol

Yay for plus size bumps! This thread makes me happy :happydance:
This is my 1st bump Shot. I thought I just looked fatter, till I caught myself in this big mirror at SEARS last week (I don't have a big one at home) I may actually be looking slightly pregnant, finally.

This is my 1st bump Shot. I thought I just looked fatter, till I caught myself in this big mirror at SEARS last week (I don't have a big one at home) I may actually be looking slightly pregnant, finally.

Aww what a lovely little bump xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=472169&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1346944780https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=475639&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1347443245

Deflating? I've lost 8lbs since 6 weeks (a lb or so a week, not on purpose) do you think this is why? x

35+1 Don't mind the messy bathroom or that I look like hell. I have a cold and can't be bother to do my hair or make up.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 21
I've been suffering from insomnia since week 12.
Its so hard because I can't sleep in because I have a 3 1/2 year old to take care of. So most nights I don't fall asleep until 2-3am and she's up at 6 and doesn't nap. So come her bedtime at 7 I'm so exhausted that I am beyond able to sleep! Not sure how I'm surviving on 4 hrs of sleep while taking care of house, husband, child and working full-time! Most days I want to die lol

I have been suffering from insomnia since about 8 weeks. This is my first so I don't have any other children to look after, so I look to you as superwoman!!!! LOL I can't even imagine me dealing with this insomnia and a toddler at the same time. We love our children and we as women do what we "have" to do, not what we "want" to do. Thank you for replying to me. :hugs::kiss::hugs:

looking good! nice bump! and welcome to this thread :hugs::hugs:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=472169&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1346944780https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=475639&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1347443245

Deflating? I've lost 8lbs since 6 weeks (a lb or so a week, not on purpose) do you think this is why? x

awesome bump..you can definitely tell your little one is there!

35+1 Don't mind the messy bathroom or that I look like hell. I have a cold and can't be bother to do my hair or make up.

I definitely understand! You look radiant and beautiful with a cold and all! I hope you better hunny. Gorgeous bump. I hope mines round off as lovely as yours :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->