• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plus size bump pictures?

Thanks hun, hopefully not, she feels too big now lol, totally ready x

Hi all! This my first time on this thread, I am so happy I found it! I am a first time mom, and this is my 15 week fat/bump and farmer tan (or sunburn!)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9
I am jealous of your farmers tan! lol I'm just straight white everywhere :haha:

Cute bump comin along!

Few pictures for you ladies :)
I'm 25+4 and got a bump pic and my 4D scan picture
https://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/185154_4645658145761_1635853694_n.jpg

Here is my princess looking the spit of her dad
https://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/426344_10151163459328252_604157179_n.jpg

Awh!

So cute :) I have my 20 week tomorrow. SO EXCITED!!!

19+3...20 week scan tomorrow! We already know the genders, but I'm still excited to see them again :D

Attachments

• 19w3d.jpg
    19w3d.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 12
Do we have anyone here thats had a baby before?

I was wondering if when I finally start to get contractions, will I be able to feel the tightning on the outside, like under my hand? Or will my flab get in the way?

I was wondering if when I finally start to get contractions, will I be able to feel the tightning on the outside, like under my hand? Or will my flab get in the way?

Maybe not with very early labour pains but as soon as I had proper contraction pains you could feel it from the outside as the machines they use to monitor contracts wasn't picking them up so my midwife was checking by hand.

Also I can feel my tummy starting to harden on the outside when I have braxton hicks
Hope this helps good luck hun xxx

Maybe not with very early labour pains but as soon as I had proper contraction pains you could feel it from the outside as the machines they use to monitor contracts wasn't picking them up so my midwife was checking by hand.

Also I can feel my tummy starting to harden on the outside when I have braxton hicks
Hope this helps good luck hun xxx

Thank you :)

It's a GIRL!!!

:pink:

15 ounces, at exactly 20 weeks today. Everything checks out normal :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members