Plus size bump pictures?

Just to demonstrate I quickly grabbed a couple of pairs of trousers out of my wardrobe, I should say I tend to live in the good ones at work and the OK ones at home now! But my point is, just look how different my bump looks within 2 minutes just by changing the trousers!

I was finally brave enough to take a naked bump photo!

https://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/555ann555/555ann555bumpdressing261.jpg

That's really helpful. I haven't actually got any over the bump trousers as I can still get away with my old trousers + bump band but I don't think that helps the bump situation.

27+0 bump:
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/270.jpg

Hi..Ive been popping in daily for a while now and 2day is My first time posting.Id like to thank the postwriter and an excellent forum topic.I must say i was worried everytime i looked in the mirror .And just last week i spoke to my ob and he said what bump u talking of.. (looking all puzzled at me)lol he then said as long as you and baby are healthy dnt worry about anything else..You all have pweeeti bumps..Im 26weeks 0days and cant w8 for my b to pop out to a d

I am a US 16/18 before pregnancy. Here are a few of my bump pics. My B bump has been gone for the most part since about 20 weeks.

2009-12-15 20.16.34.jpg 23 weeks

25weekspreg.jpg 25 weeks

2010-01-12 23.55.47.jpg 27 weeks

28weeks1.jpg 28 weeks

28weeks3.jpg 28 weeks

Great pictures, girls!

I'm only in First Tri and don't have a bump yet, but I love looking at everyone's pictures. Once I start getting a bump too I will def be posting in here! I'm a UK 16.

Ok... so i've never uploaded a "bump pic" before but i thought i will today.
This one was taken today at 15 + 0 weeks. What do you all think??
xxx

SPM_A0016.jpg

My bump at 28 weeks....

Attachments

• 2010_1231nursery20002.jpg
    2010_1231nursery20002.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 2010_1231nursery20003.jpg
    2010_1231nursery20003.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 2010_1231nursery20005.jpg
    2010_1231nursery20005.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 11
great bumps everyone. 29 week bump coming up tonight

in the reply box. press go advanced, then the little paperclip icon and browse for the pic on your computer. sorry if i havent explained very well xx

My 25+1 Week bump :) :happydance:

Attachments

• bump 25 weeks.jpg
    bump 25 weeks.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 52
Hi everyone,
So to start off I am now a size 16 USA jeans and I think it translates to an 18 UK size (since I know alot of you guys are from the UK!)

I just have a question about bump development for us plus size girls. In my mind there are two diff types of plus size girls, the more solid plus size and the more flubbery plus size, Im a flubbery one, meaning I have rolls, ack!! it kills to say that lol....so... I know it may seem like a weird question but its really been on my mind..I was just wondering for those of you that are like me and have the rolls instead of the more solid stomach, how did your bumps develop?

I just think it would be hard to tell for me, but do you fill out and then not have rolls anymore or do they stay or does it just depend how overweight you are? lol..lol..I have a top roll above the navel and then a bottom one (Ive attached a pic..no where else would anyone see this..lol..but Im comfy with you girls!!), excuse the frumpy pjs lol... any personal experiences would be great, like how far along were you before you could actually distinguish previous flubber from new baby!! lol..thanks... :shrug:

**I think Im about 7-8 weeks along..still havent been to Dr yet to verify...**

Attachments

• P1250035.jpg
    P1250035.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 22
Hi everyone,
So to start off I am now a size 16 USA jeans and I think it translates to an 18 UK size (since I know alot of you guys are from the UK!)

I just have a question about bump development for us plus size girls. In my mind there are two diff types of plus size girls, the more solid plus size and the more flubbery plus size, Im a flubbery one, meaning I have rolls, ack!! it kills to say that lol....so... I know it may seem like a weird question but its really been on my mind..I was just wondering for those of you that are like me and have the rolls instead of the more solid stomach, how did your bumps develop?

I just think it would be hard to tell for me, but do you fill out and then not have rolls anymore or do they stay or does it just depend how overweight you are? lol..lol..I have a top roll above the navel and then a bottom one (Ive attached a pic..no where else would anyone see this..lol..but Im comfy with you girls!!), excuse the frumpy pjs lol... any personal experiences would be great, like how far along were you before you could actually distinguish previous flubber from new baby!! lol..thanks... :shrug:

**I think Im about 7-8 weeks along..still havent been to Dr yet to verify...**

Hi!
I suffer from the doublebelly syndrome too!
And for me, I still have the DB, I'm 18weeks4days now. I find though, if i wear my pants (stretchy or maternity) really high, it kind of rounds out the belly, making it look more like a proper bump!
TBH, the baby isn't even as high as my bump seems to be, but it makes me feel better to at least look like it :)
I'll post a couple of pics, so you can see what i mean :)

So the first, 16weeks6days
16weeks6days.jpg

And then, 18 weeks
18weeks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee