Plus size bump pictures?

Heyyyaa

25 weeks and 4 days
https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac104/myeggoispreggo_17/25weeks4days.jpg

=] xxx

For all the larger ladies -- i was wondering when you first felt your little bean moving around in there?
I know, the smaller you are ; generally the sooner you feel it ; but i was just curious about us larger ladies and when it should be expected??
Felt flutters sporadically from 13/14 weeks and proper kicks from 20+2.

For all the larger ladies -- i was wondering when you first felt your little bean moving around in there?
I know, the smaller you are ; generally the sooner you feel it ; but i was just curious about us larger ladies and when it should be expected??

I felt the first movements about 17 weeks, but the first kick felt from the outside of my belly wasn't until about 23+

Even now I don't feel the kicks outside my clothes, just when you put your hand on bare skin, so needless to say I'm not offering that up to most people!

This is me today, 16+2. What is my bump like? I still just look fat when I have clothes on.

Attachments

• Phot.jpg
    Phot.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 17
26+0 - I seem to be growing by the hour! My bump is very much a B still though:
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/260.jpg

Heres mine at 27 weeks exactly!!!

Attachments

• 2010_1231bump20127.jpg
    2010_1231bump20127.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 53
I don't feel like my 17 week bump is that different than my 13 week (page 57) , but I've added 10cm since then--4 from week 16 to 17!

Attachments

• 17weekssmall.jpg
    17weekssmall.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 23
thanks miss raggle... Looking amazing yourself BTW! So happy you popped! and yup 98 days now! eep!

Laura- Looks cute to me! But i still looked fat with clothes on for ages don't worry =]

Bee-Love it you look Fab!

Bky- from 13 weeks to 17 weeks you most probably wouldn't have seen much shape change, but you've defo got bigger! :D

xxxxx

Hey ladies! I'll be joining you in 2nd trimester in about 1 and a half weeks. I just jumped over to see the beautiful + sized bumps. I am sooooooo a B shape too. Actually I'm like an opposite B tho lol. My top is bigger that my bottom. My B never really went away with DD or DS. I guess we'll see with baby #3.

Hi Ladies!!
I am posting late I know! We are now 23 weeks (don't have a pic for this week yet) but I have comparison from 9, 16 and 20 weeks. I was a size 20-22 pre preggo, and was dieting before I found out I was pregnant. I was 5 weeks when I tested positive, and within 3 weeks I could no longer wear my 20's. I've gone up a bra size (width and cup) and have to wear maternity or loose elastic waist pants. Because I came off dieting and started eating more carbs, I have gained almost 8 lbs (some is water weight). I was lucky in the first trimester, had no morning sickness other than a tad bit of nausea.
Oddly, and I say this because of my size and because this is my first pregnancy, I started feeling movement at the and of 15 weeks, kind of like a humming/buzzing sensation low in my belly close to my pelvic bone.
We found out at 18 weeks that we are having a GIRL, and we have named her Miriam Aisha.
Here are my pics, I do still have the B belly, but it is starting to round out!

9 weeks
9weeks.jpg

16 weeks
16wks.jpg

20 weeks and 6 days
20wks6days2.jpg

28 weeks and getting very very very depressed. I just don't look pregnant :cry:

https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/CIMG3676-28.jpg

Aww Chele, I'm so sorry you still haven't got the bump you'd hoped to have by now.
I must admit though, that looking at your last picture I actually think that a large part of your bump is what you see as the 'B' part. Your little one is quite high up right now and from the little bit of skin that I can see underneath your ribs your skin is very tight there making it look like 'bump' rather than just 'B'.

It's a lot easier to look nicely pregnant when fully clothed than when showing skin. Have you tried messing around with different types of maternity underwear, pants, belly bands and tops? Try taking some photos when wearing clothes and adjusting the tightness of the tops by hand... it's what I tend to do for my bump photos, normal ones don't look quite as neat.

I know that my shape isn't the same as yours, but naked I don't look pregnant either (apart from the massive and many stretch marks). The only thing that makes me look 'pregnant' is that because the baby is so high up now (I'm 5 weeks ahead of you, so that -will- happen for you) the top of the B has gotten so large it now looks like 'bump'. I'll send you a PM with a link to a picture, please don't share and I'll delete it in a couple of days as I'd rather not keep it online =) . I know it probably won't be much to help you, especially as my shape is so different from you ... but just wanted to show that even though with clothes I look pregnant without them it's definitely not the neat bump that it can look like with clothes.

Now, for my 33 week bump while wearing a bunch of stuff to try and pull in the correct places. That means...
Tight stretchy maternity underpants that tuck in under my bra (-Need- them)
Over the bump maternity pants, stretch tight material ... has to end over the B line, never under or on as that will split my 'bump' in half
Tight Bump Band, same rules as the maternity pants but worn slightly higher

https://www.elviramckane.com/pregnancy/wp-content/gallery/cache/89__320x240_33weeksbump.jpg​

Just emailed Erised back - luv ya honey

As she says I've def felt flump kicking really high up so am just learning to accept this will be my pregnancy shape for the duration. Sometimes you just can't have everything and I'll be making the most of looking pregnant WITH clothes on the next 10 weeks.
I'll post some of my findings later and see what you all think.
xx

Well here i go i havent posted a bump pic before. Wat do you all think of my 27 week bump?
Excuse the mingin stretchies lol xx

Attachments

• 27 weeks 1 day (2).jpg
    27 weeks 1 day (2).jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 27 weeks 1 day.jpg
    27 weeks 1 day.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 490
Chelle hon, you are getting a good bump going actually. You look a lot like me right now, I'm just a few weeks behind you and heavier than you. The top of your B is where you will show the most, and I betcha you look quite preggo in maternity tops that cut below the breasts. When I look in the mirror from the side, I don't have the nice bump, even if I pull the fat up. Don't distress, and look at your whole belly, not just the bottom. You have grown a lot since you first started posting pictures, and from the looks of this most recent pick you are getting ready to POP! Keep the pictures coming!!

Thank you ever so much for your comments honey. I've been getting a lot of support now from other ladies on here (esp mrsraggle and erised - muah)
I'm learning to accept my unique figure and understand that all that's really important is that the baby is healthy.

I'd agree about the looking pregnant in clothes-I don't look at ALL pregnant naked. Totally honestly. I'll take a picture later to show you. It's all about hanging clothes off the B!

BabyHussein - lovely bump and gorgeous name x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->