Plus size bump pictures?

First picture is 22w and second is 24w

Hoping that my B goes away soon!

** For those of you who had B bumps....when did it go away??

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
Here's my 31+0 pic!

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/310.jpg

Love love love the new shot mrsraggle. You've really grown this last few weeks. Looking great

First picture is 22w and second is 24w

Hoping that my B goes away soon!

** For those of you who had B bumps....when did it go away??

Fingers crossed ur not one of the small percentage of us that never lose it. I'm 33 weeks Monday and mine is here til the end. I've had my ups and downs over it but have learned to get on with it. The top b of mine is way bigger now than when I got pregnant but I feel the baby kick just under my boobs so I know the b is full of my baby. Bless!

On the other hand loads of people lose theirs at 23 or about 30 weeks depending. Great shots though!! Xx

Ive still got a B shape now at 38 weeks doesnt look as obvious as it did before tho. I love my bump now for the fact that it actually looks like im preg rather than just fat lol.xx

I wish I could post here. Technically I am a plus size (size 12 - 14 in USA), but I had a flat stomach, so my bump is not a plus size bump. :(

Post away hun, all sizes welcome! You post where u feel most comfortable xx

Ive still got a B shape now at 38 weeks doesnt look as obvious as it did before tho. I love my bump now for the fact that it actually looks like im preg rather than just fat lol.xx

It would be great to see a pic :)

I think mine will go away and I don't know why...I feel alot of pressure by my belly button which is where the indent of my B is so I think I am growing there....who knows. I'm only 24 weeks and can see it changing so I'm hopeful but it doesn't matter in the end I know :)

I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked Down at my Laptop and noticed THIS!!!! hahaha

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/011-4.jpg

Then I Just couldnt resist posting this one too! haha! I am getting addicted to this thread!

https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af96/Mercy2_photo/001-2.jpg

Aww your bump is so cute Mercy! Mine does that too when I am sitting with the laptop on my lap but mines just to over lap lol... Your bump looks so good!
Nicholatmn, Post away. I dont think thread was made to shun skinnier plus sizers just make us bigger ones more comfortable! I personally love to look at all baby bumps plus size or not! Not matter how imperfect it may look, a bump is a beautiful thing!

Aww your bump is so cute Mercy! Mine does that too when I am sitting with the laptop on my lap but mines just to over lap lol... Your bump looks so good!
Nicholatmn, Post away. I dont think thread was made to shun skinnier plus sizers just make us bigger ones more comfortable! I personally love to look at all baby bumps plus size or not! Not matter how imperfect it may look, a bump is a beautiful thing!

I didn't think it was a shun to skinner people, lol, it just makes me jealous!
And I used to be jealous of people who were thinner than me. not anymore!

Lol, Jealous, I get that way too more so jealous of those plus size girls with better bodies since mines so B shaped... Either way Im sure we'd all love to see pictures! I know i would! :hugs:

She has an adorable bump... Post it, honey! :)

I cant get enough of seeing all shaped and sized bumps! I think I am Bump-a-holc haha! Hubby yells at me for staring at ladies bumps when we're out! haha! I just think Pregnant women look fab! whatever size we are x x

I wish I could post here. Technically I am a plus size (size 12 - 14 in USA), but I had a flat stomach, so my bump is not a plus size bump. :(
I just have belly fat on the bottom of my bump so never got the B-shape.
Post away! :D
I need to get a picture of my 22 week bump on here... I have to get OH to take the pictures now. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->