Plus size bump pictures?

hi everyone...thought id add to this lovely collection of bumps. for some reason i love seeing other girls bumps even in the street i stare at pregnant woman like im obsest..does anyone else do this or am i just strange? lol

anywayz heres me at 14+2 taken today :) xx

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/P1010006-2.jpg

Hi ladies, remembered to take my pic yesterday but haven't been able to upload till today lol.
my 1st pic is 15 weeks, 2nd is 17 weeks and the end 2 are 19 weeks.... Can you see a difference?
Im originally a uk size 16 pre-pregnancy. lol. xxx

07022010310.jpg

SPM_A0016.jpg

SPM_A0041.jpg

SPM_A0042.jpg

forgive me i havent caught up with all the posts and bumps in a while.

cinnamum.....O...M.....G!! what a fab bump. no mistaking it hun, youre knocked up!! lol

i need to get hubby to take a piccie when he gets back so i can put it up. i feel huge but still have the stupid flabby wobbly bit right at the bottom of my bump which is getting me down abit as it makes my bump look like fat rather than baby iykwim.

heheheee, dont let it get you down hun.
i have the bit of flab ender neath if i wear my bump band. :dohh: it pulls me down slightly as well as pulling me up. if that makes sense.
it seems to be alot easier this time round, i think i have learn't that the more i moan the less people listen. lol xxx :dohh:

oh for a tummy tuck while they are doing the c-section!! lol. hubby thinks ive got a def bump and he reckons its bigger earlier too....:dohh: surely not...DD2 was 9lb 15. dont think i could cope with bigger lol.

Due to certain privacy issues, I had to crop out my face and blur the background...

But here is mine! I have a tiny B-bump! lol I didn't have one of those when I first got pregnant! :blush: I love food!

Gorgeous bumps - definitely filling out Chele, even in the tight top, you're looking fab! My top B is also still sticking noticeably forward, bizarre really.

cinnamum.....O...M.....G!! what a fab bump. no mistaking it hun, youre knocked up!! lol

i need to get hubby to take a piccie when he gets back so i can put it up. i feel huge but still have the stupid flabby wobbly bit right at the bottom of my bump which is getting me down abit as it makes my bump look like fat rather than baby iykwim.

I have that evil wobbly bit at the bottom of my bump, too. I hate it! gak.

I have that evil wobbly bit at the bottom of my bump, too. I hate it! gak.

I have it tooo!! When does it go away? :( its frustrating!x

Due to certain privacy issues, I had to crop out my face and blur the background...

But here is mine! I have a tiny B-bump! lol I didn't have one of those when I first got pregnant! :blush: I love food!

You definently don't look plus size????

Aww theres so much bumpage going on in the few days ive been gone... You all look so amazing... I will be posting some new pix in the coming weeks but as for now, i stall have a terrible b and i am happy with it as long as my little boy is doing good! You all look so great...

dunno. mine is not helped by the fact ive lost 6 kilos so its all flabby skin. :cry: im gonna ask at my next appointment with consultant if he will chop it off for me while he is doing my c-section. doubt he will tho.

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/1552.jpg

Nearly 16 week bump pic :happydance: I still have a b with no clothes on and bottom half is flabby but Im finally starting to look pregnant! :happydance:

pink top 20 weeks, purple top 21 weeks orange top 21=3 :)

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 4
  • 20 weeks x.jpg
    20 weeks x.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 21weeks.jpg
    21weeks.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 21+3.jpg
    21+3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
24w3d bump -green shirt

25w bump - blue shirt

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6

dunno. mine is not helped by the fact ive lost 6 kilos so its all flabby skin. :cry: im gonna ask at my next appointment with consultant if he will chop it off for me while he is doing my c-section. doubt he will tho.

For some people it doesn't, i.e. me!!

Hahha if I have a Csectio I'm getting lipo at the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->