Plus size bump pictures?

I'm a fan of Picnik personally :) & not once did i have to resize a photo for it :)

Il try that:)
it was when I was uploading them onto here that I needed to resize them, and couldn't remember how to lol

25 weeks & 4 days :D

https://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i80/lesleyannepurse/254_2.jpg

aw lesley you look so great! Your just growing and growing, Your bump is so perfect :) how great!

I cant post pics i am unfortuantly stuck on bedrest due the possibilty of preeclampsia, Im scared to death and bored out of my mind but I am just hoping my little boy is healthy and safe! I will take a new pic as soon as I am able, hopefully i wont be stuck on bedrest for the remainder of my pregnancy seeing as how i have 16 weeks!

I cant post pics i am unfortuantly stuck on bedrest due the possibilty of preeclampsia, Im scared to death and bored out of my mind but I am just hoping my little boy is healthy and safe! I will take a new pic as soon as I am able, hopefully i wont be stuck on bedrest for the remainder of my pregnancy seeing as how i have 16 weeks!

Aw *hugs*
Hope everything's okayy & hopefully you can find something to entertain yourself :p
16 weeks of bedrest would be horrible!! :S ; let's hope it's NOT even close to that long!

As much as the bedrest would suck I am way more worried about the well being of my son! I just hope that hes ok! As far as my doc could tell me hes fine but the preeclmapsia coul dmean serious trouble

i too am on bedrest a while now.I cant seem to stay in bed..Gyneas given me sum medz aswel to keep the bp down.Im due april 24th but i get steroidz incase we hav2 deliver early...Just hang in there

14 weeks, 15 weeks then 2 pics today at 16+2. What do you think? Bump or just a big fat fattie???? :shrug:

Attachments

• bump 14 wks.jpg
    bump 14 wks.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 2
  • bump 15 wks 2.jpg
    bump 15 wks 2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 4
  • 16+2 bump.jpg
    16+2 bump.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 16+2.jpg
    16+2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
Bump pic at 33 weeks!

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/330.jpg

i too am on bedrest a while now.I cant seem to stay in bed..Gyneas given me sum medz aswel to keep the bp down.Im due april 24th but i get steroidz incase we hav2 deliver early...Just hang in there

I am also having quite and issue with staying in bed, and as of right now we dont know for sure so its just a precautionary thing but I am hoping all goes well and that he can stay for his term and comes out healthy, I will update as i learn the actual prognosis but right now I am just praying all is well! :hugs:

hi all bump piccie for me at 25w2d

https://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff156/flossythemoo/Butterbean/DSC00270.jpg

Hi everyone,

I am SOOOO jealous of you all, you have such lovely bumps and I don't look any different! You wouldn't know I was pregnant, I am still just fat!!!

Hi everyone,

I am SOOOO jealous of you all, you have such lovely bumps and I don't look any different! You wouldn't know I was pregnant, I am still just fat!!!

You'll be showing in no time hunnie, Itll be here before you know it! :hugs:

Lovely Bumps everyone x and LesleyP you have the MOST adorable perfect bump!
I seem to be sticking out a little less today#?? Maybe Baby B is snuggled in round the back today! lol!

all ur bumps are great ladies

this is my 33 week bump i will take another on wed for 35 week pic xxx

33weekbump.jpg

19 weeks....

https://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg251/wba_baggies/week19.jpg

I am normally a Size 18-20...and have put on 4 pounds to date!!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Gorgeous bumps ladies

Here's my 35 week shot. Am def bigger but still don't think I am huge by any means
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/CIMG3744-35.jpg

aww you ladies look so great! Chele your deffinatly looking less b shaped, You look wonderful, I am so jealous! You are all looking so round

aww you ladies look so great! Chele your deffinatly looking less b shaped, You look wonderful, I am so jealous! You are all looking so round

Thanks Hun. If only you could see under the top. But think I am finally getting away with it when clothed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->