Plus size bump pictures?

heres a pic of my bump at 21+4 just look fat tho lol bt i know im pregnant:dohh:

Attachments

• Photo095.jpg
    Photo095.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 34
love this thread ladies, you all look beautiful. currently in ttc but hope to move over very soon! xxx

Hehe little bit of 19 week bump peeking out the front of the chub.

Attachments

• Photo 43.jpg
    Photo 43.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 41
Heres my new pictures for this week. 28 weeks today !

https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z43/tanyapearce/28week2.jpg
https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z43/tanyapearce/28week.jpg

https://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1889/19wks.jpg

Taken today at 19wks, I'm still waiting for my B to become a D!!

and I'm not quite sure where my boobs have gone.... :shrug:

I am so jealous of you round bellied ladies. :) Mine still has the "B" crease going on. Grrr

This is my plus size bump modelling my new Melba pjays (very comfy!) I've got a B bump boohoo

Attachments

• P1080021.jpg
    P1080021.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 93
heres a pic of my bump at 21+4 just look fat tho lol bt i know im pregnant:dohh:

Not at all!! That definitely looks like bump central!!! Great bump!!! :thumbup:

And Kota - looking good! I also seem to have lost my bbs! They doubled in size, but I guess they were more noticeable before I was showing - now they kind of disappear in the stretch of the Tshirt to the bump - LOL!

Great bumps ladies!! :D

xx

Love your bumps ladies! I still have a b bump but that's ok! I have hopes I'll lose it eventually!

I love seeing everyones bumps!!! Plus size ladies are gorgeous pregnant too!!

some great looking bumps ladies
Just a question to the B bumpers.....
It that without bottoms pulled up over tummy???
I find if i pull my skirt up onto my bump I get a b shape whereas if I have my maternity skirt on or put my bottoms on to sit under the bump its more d shape???

Just wondered :shrug: :hugs:
xxxx

I find if i pull my skirt up onto my bump I get a b shape whereas if I have my maternity skirt on or put my bottoms on to sit under the bump its more d shape???

xxxx

The photo of mine is taken with trousers sitting under the tummy, if you pulled them up the B was even more noticeable. So I've def still got a B at the moment,

aw hey Kota xxxx :hugs: at the end of the day we are all beautiful in our own little way, b bump or not xxxxx

Love all ma curvy chicks!

Loving the bumps girls :D
Mine sort of looks like one, although I know its all bloat and fat still :dohh: lol
Cant wait until I have a 'real' bump! lol

I must admit though- I do look about 5 months gone :blush: if it wasnt for my double chin, maybe I would look that far :rofl: xxx

xxxx

Hi Sparkle......I cant wear my trousers on my bump any more (unless they are my mat jeans!)

If I wear my trousers below my belly, or on the belly, then I have a B :(

But if I wear my over the bump trousers, I have a D :)

I only have over the bump work trousers, so I at least look preggers on the commute to work...not that i'm offered a seat because of my belly :(!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->