Plus size bump pictures?

<----------- my plus size bump im about a size 16, won't show naked bump as tooo many stretchmarks lol

Oh :( I feel really disheartend now!
I thought my ruching top made me look a bit mroe round and pregnant- I asked my friend... And she said I dont look pregnant!
Im well upset now :( lol xxx

Oh :( I feel really disheartend now!
I thought my ruching top made me look a bit mroe round and pregnant- I asked my friend... And she said I dont look pregnant!
Im well upset now :( lol xxx

aww hun :flower: if u dont now u sure as hell will soon xxxx

I'm a sixe 16-18 heres my bump, from thursday, so somewhere between 21 - 22 weeks lol :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/Cindersuk/SNC00166-1.jpg

Thanks Jade :)

Cute bump Emma :)

Heres my 14 + 5 'bump' lol
Do I look pregnant at all? Or just a bit more fatter? :-/

I was a 16 before pregnancy :)

xxx

STILL EARLY DAYS FOR A BUMP BUMP NERVOUS BUT YES i CAN SEE IT :) omg sorry bout caps lol. dont listen to your friend :hugs: xxxx

Lovely bumps everyone!! Need more bump pics please! I don't think I have a bump properly yet - just look more bloated but only 14 weeks anyway. I am however convinced that my upper stomach under my boobs is popping out! It goes all hard when I eat as well! Ha ha.

My belly seems extra large to me, still kinda a "B", but I've noticed looks at my tummy, so Im guessing I kinda look pregnant not just flabby. Im a U.S.14-16, but I think I look better now, kinda like I have a reason to be chubby, lol Will post a pick when I can, so you can all tell me if its just me or it really looks like a bump.

I'm really sorry about this picture but i am being brave and wanted to show you how bad my b is - anyone think i will ever pop out completely or even that i look pregnant and not fat!

took lots of guts for this so here goes!!!

:blush:

BTW excuse white tummy brown arms - have been on holiday!!

Attachments

• 26.08.09.jpg
    26.08.09.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 187
Hery Monst, you will look pregnant :) I know people much larger than yourself who get past 24/25 weeks and definately look pregnant bellied!
NB no need to be sorry about your body, everyone is the same yet different and variety is the spice of life. All bodies are beautiful, especially pregnant ones!

Monst - that could be my tummy right there! I'm 21 weeks and look just like that! I was "only" a size 16 before I conceived but I've lost and gained 8 stone twice before in my life and a few lesser amounts in between which has obviously affected my tummy area. I'm also wondering if the bottom and top will ever meet up to make me look rounded rather than indented!

Thanks for posting your picture - you are brave and here's looking forward to both our D bellies!

ETA - the only plus i can think of is that I already have the world's worst stretchmarks from, effectively, having had pregnancy sized tummies several times before - so I don't suppose anything I get now can make it much worse!!

Monst - that could be my tummy right there! I'm 21 weeks and look just like that! I was "only" a size 16 before I conceived but I've lost and gained 8 stone twice before in my life and a few lesser amounts in between which has obviously affected my tummy area. I'm also wondering if the bottom and top will ever meet up to make me look rounded rather than indented!=QUOTE]

i've done the same - lost and gained a lot of weight a few times! i'm sure we will get there! I keep telling myself i will get and stay slimmer once baby has arrived but who knows!

Thanks for your encouragement ladies - it means a lot!
xx

I'm really sorry about this picture but i am being brave and wanted to show you how bad my b is - anyone think i will ever pop out completely or even that i look pregnant and not fat!

took lots of guts for this so here goes!!!

:blush:

BTW excuse white tummy brown arms - have been on holiday!!

oooh there is a definitely bit of roundness going on...looks promising! Well done on having guts to post. I hope I can sum up some to post a pic as well soon! I'm suffering from B shape too!

Monst_ that could be my bump too.....I'm 23 + 4 today and it looks just like that. The B shape has got a bit less but its still there. I can't wait for the day it pops out and I actually look pregnant rather than even fatter than normal!

Thanks for being so brave and posting the piccy. I feel much better about my odd shaped bump now...:thumbup:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for monst.....well done for being brave. we are all beautiful in our own way hun. xxxxx and this thread is for us curvy chicks so we are gonna see lots of shapes and sizes.

okay, im 20 weeks now and have a bump thing going on but at the bottom its not bump, its fat and it makes my bump look super weird when im dressed..its like a B but with the bottom bit being small but making a lump bit in my jeans..i have no idea if any of you even know what i mean or if you know what to do about it but thought its worth a try!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->