Plus size bump pictures?

Baby Deabreau-You could be a (preggo) model. You definetly make pregnancy look sexy...Rawr!

I am in a funk right now, ladies....My regular midwife couldn't see me at my appt. yesterday, so I get a mean old male physician that I've not seen before, mean from the get-go and ragging on my weight, big time! He said because I started out overweight (size 18), and have in total put on 16 lbs. so far in my pregnancy, that hes "disappointed" in me, and that I should only gain 20 lbs. at the MOST in my pregnancy, total. Well, I can add...That leaves me 4 more lbs. the next 16 weeks. Thats not realistic for me to not exceed 4 lbs. in the next 16 weeks. I am not gorging and binging, I have made a conscious effort to be active as I can and not overeat. He made me feel soooo bad. I went home and didn't want my DH touching me because I felt like such a pig. I hope to never see that doctor again!

That is absolutely @*~#$#" terrible, how dare he say such a thing :growlmad:, he has not got a clue, obviously he no clue what he is taking about and has no expertise and just reads from the book... Ignor him, I put on probs about 3 and a half stone on during pregnancy, it was because I was on bed rest for the most of it but still. Put in a complaint.. It doesn't matter how much weight you put on over 4lbs or not you will still be beautiful :kiss::hugs::thumbup::flower:

Well since I have admired all you ladies im going to be brave and post a piccy of myself. This was taken at 14+3 and the second one is at 15+5. I think I have changed...what do you ladies think?

14+3
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h108/huntressgirl28/Baby_bump.jpg

15+5
https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h108/huntressgirl28/Baby_bump_2.jpg

Yep I see a change- looking rounder for sure in the second one!! Congrats x

Baby Deabreau-You could be a (preggo) model. You definetly make pregnancy look sexy...Rawr!

I am in a funk right now, ladies....My regular midwife couldn't see me at my appt. yesterday, so I get a mean old male physician that I've not seen before, mean from the get-go and ragging on my weight, big time! He said because I started out overweight (size 18), and have in total put on 16 lbs. so far in my pregnancy, that hes "disappointed" in me, and that I should only gain 20 lbs. at the MOST in my pregnancy, total. Well, I can add...That leaves me 4 more lbs. the next 16 weeks. Thats not realistic for me to not exceed 4 lbs. in the next 16 weeks. I am not gorging and binging, I have made a conscious effort to be active as I can and not overeat. He made me feel soooo bad. I went home and didn't want my DH touching me because I felt like such a pig. I hope to never see that doctor again!

OMG hon, I am so very sorry you went through that. The next time you go, if your midwife is unavailable, can you refuse to see that particular person? Man... what he said ticked me off. :growlmad: I can't even type what I want to say, for fear of it being deleted. If you go over that 4 lbs. don't beat yourself up. A friend of mine's wife gained 50 lbs with her pregnancy. She was about 120 lbs. when she started. Please don't stress about your weight.

I am a plus sized girl and I know my hubby would have plenty to say if the doc said something to me like that. Big :hugs: to you sweety.

Alaskan - What a total jerk off to say such a thing to you. Honestly, don't let him get away with treating you like that, put in a complaint - otherwise he's likely to keep acting like this with other women too....Don't you take any of what he said to heart....he's just a grumpy old asshole!!!

blkhairbeauty - Yup, can definitely see a difference hun, great pics :)

hey alaskanwhitec

firstly hun...me a model hahaha i think they would laugh me out the building if i even tried to ask to be a model..but thats very sweet of you thanks you :)

secondly - what a joke. you should definatly complaine about that male midwife...he has no right to talk to you like that...he can advise thats all. thats actually discusting how a mw can even think to talk to you like that. your in your prime of enjoying pregnancy enjoying the joys of being a mother. your gorgeous and im sure your hubby told you that when you got home. but you should definatly write a complaint letter to the head off the baby unit...no staff should talk to there patient like he did you. i bet you felt so deflated and sad with in your self. us plus size woman find it hard as it it let allown some dickhead telling you that crap. im sorry to hear that he treated you so horrible. i hope you do complain because i dare say your not the only woman he has upset with hes male mind not thinking before he speaks approach. hes probably agaist pluss size woman the arsehole. if i would of had him i would have walked out saying hes got no right what so ever to talk to me like that and that i will be complainning bout hes way of work. im sure pete would of punched him too lol

i hope hubby made you feel alot better when you got home. :hugs::hugs: big hhugs hun :) xxxx

my naked 15week bump :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/baby%20stuff/15.jpg

this is me at 4 weeks and 6 weeks for comparison

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/66.jpg

is it just me or is it not quite low down? or do you think that'll change?

26 weeks today ladies...whoop whoop xxx

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0382-1.jpg

Babydeabreu,
How have you got such a big nice neat round bump? Im so jealous! I only 4 weeks behind you but my bump is seriously nowhere near as developed as yours :cry:

Looks great Pichi! Yeah, it'll get higher, low down is perfectly normal at this stage. You've got a lovely shape bump :thumbup:

Alaska that is just rude!!! It infuriates me that he thought he could make you feel anything less than beautiful at this time in your life! Everytime I climb on the scale at my ObGyn I feel sooooooooooo embarrassed and he is just so lovely he tells me everytime: "Do not worry about weight gain in pregnancy! This is the time to eat what feels good for you and your baby and there is no rule of thumb as to what is a normal weight gain as every pregnancy and every woman's body is so different!" So please ignore that NOB! A friend of mine was thin before she fell pregnant and she picked up 40 kilograms (6st 4.2lb or 88.2 pounds!!!) And she lost more than half of that when baby came. And is back to her skinny self again. Yes alot of it was water retension but so what. If you're not endangering your baby then its fine!

:hug: and remember you're nourishing your child and that there's nothing more beautiful than that!

I feel as if my bump has shrunk (or at least not grown since 13+4); but looking at these I may be wrong - or I'm just huge all round :blush:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

First two pics are me at 13+4, second two are 15+4 - hey so exactly two weeks apart!

Attachments

• 13 weeks 4 day bump.jpg
    13 weeks 4 day bump.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Copy of 13 weeks 4 day bump.jpg
    Copy of 13 weeks 4 day bump.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 15 weeks 4 days (1).jpg
    15 weeks 4 days (1).jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4
  • 15 weeks 4 days (2).jpg
    15 weeks 4 days (2).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
26 weeks today ladies...whoop whoop xxx

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0382-1.jpg

Babydeabreu,
How have you got such a big nice neat round bump? Im so jealous! I only 4 weeks behind you but my bump is seriously nowhere near as developed as yours :cry:

hey LALSmith :)

thanks sweet but dont be jealous ..iv had a big bump since day...looks like im going to have a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee baby and will be screaming with pain :dohh::dohh:..so when im screaming in pain because hes so big you wont be jealous your be like thanks god hehe :winkwink:lol xxxx

pinhi - your bumps coming along nicely hun...nice size and grown alot since your last pic :)

jogami - your bump has grown too...looking lovely and full :)

Jogami - your bump is lovely, round and high.
Babydeabreu - you look like a model - positively glowing.

I've just taken my 23 week pic, only a week until V day. I don't think it's changed that much since I posted at 21 weeks

https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Baby/bump23wks.jpg

Jogami - your bump is lovely, round and high.
Babydeabreu - you look like a model - positively glowing.

I've just taken my 23 week pic, only a week until V day. I don't think it's changed that much since I posted at 21 weeks

https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Baby/bump23wks.jpg

Its totally bigger!!!! I didn't even THINK it was your boobs this time :haha: Beautiful bump hun!!!

17 week to 23 week bump comparison. Sorry about the writing being backwards on the latest picture, I decided to write on 23+1 before I realized that the 17 week picture was the other way around, I'm too lazy to re-edit it so I just flipped it over :blush: I think baby is getting bigger!

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100406_10.jpghttps://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100519_8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->