Plus size bump pictures?

evening all :) ive not done a naked belly eeekkkk BUT after sitting on my birthing ball and seeing my bubba sticking his/her bum out i had to show you :) first one is just normal then other two are sticking bum out :p enjoy xxx

Attachments

• 33+6weeks.jpg
    33+6weeks.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 33+6days.jpg
    33+6days.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 33+6.jpg
    33+6.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
aww thats so cute MickyMoo, my LO does that sometimes but its not as defined as that. You have a lovely bump btw x

Jogami - your bump is lovely, round and high.
Babydeabreu - you look like a model - positively glowing.

I've just taken my 23 week pic, only a week until V day. I don't think it's changed that much since I posted at 21 weeks

https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Baby/bump23wks.jpg

looking good hun definatly getting bigger :) xx

Baby Deabreau-You could be a (preggo) model. You definetly make pregnancy look sexy...Rawr!

I am in a funk right now, ladies....My regular midwife couldn't see me at my appt. yesterday, so I get a mean old male physician that I've not seen before, mean from the get-go and ragging on my weight, big time! He said because I started out overweight (size 18), and have in total put on 16 lbs. so far in my pregnancy, that hes "disappointed" in me, and that I should only gain 20 lbs. at the MOST in my pregnancy, total. Well, I can add...That leaves me 4 more lbs. the next 16 weeks. Thats not realistic for me to not exceed 4 lbs. in the next 16 weeks. I am not gorging and binging, I have made a conscious effort to be active as I can and not overeat. He made me feel soooo bad. I went home and didn't want my DH touching me because I felt like such a pig. I hope to never see that doctor again!

Thanks to all who cheered me up by responding to this post regarding my experience with "Dr. Evil," tee-hee....Yes, my DH was pissed, because he blamed him for him not getting his "cuddle-time" (that's the PG rated version reference to "you-know-what" :sex:) because I was feeling like I was starting to except my new pregnant body, then I get humiliated at my doctor's appt. The last thing I wanted to do was to be seen naked. :nope:
If you could have only seen the sny, condescending attitude this doctor possessed as he proceeded to tell me that I was eating too much, and that he didn't want to see me continue to gain weight at the rapid rate at which he believed I was gaining. And for a man to tell a woman this, it hurts our self esteem that much more. IF, I had to hear it, I would have rather heard it from a female doctor or my midwife. I suppose I would have been able to swallow that pill a little easier coming from another gal, if that makes any sense to anybody....
Again, I thank you all for your support, I feel so much better, and if I get "Dr. Evil" :devil: again, I am cancelling!! :haha:

Mickey my little one does that too!! He sticks out hella far too :) It is so cute tho I just cant wait til he's here!

Aw all the bumps are looking soooooooooooo lovely :D

Can't wait to put little baby faces to all these bumps!!!

Before you know it we will all be in 3rd tri and then cooing over each others bundles!!

Such a special time Xxx

Wow, you ladies absolutely look gorgeous with your baby bumps. Here´s me at 21 weeks.

bw21wkss.jpg

Gorgeous I-AM-LIVID :D

Can't wait to be in the 20's!!

I see you're from CT! So nice to have a fellow South African here!

alaskanwhitec - glad you feel alot better...we all have our insecurities and the last thing we need is some male mw telling us that we look crap that we are not doing right. im glad that hubby is there for you..nothing like a partner to make things seem like they didnt happen :)

keep doing what your doing..baby is fine and growing so stuff that horrible male mw hes probably jealous and hasnt had sex in years the loooser lol

keep smiling sweet :) xxx

I would punch the man and say well you try carrying around a growing baby and not putting on weight! Bloody men:dohh: xx

Are you originally from Jozi? Big surprise finding someone from Mzansi on BnB! And not to worry hun, you´ll be in your 20s before you know it.

hey ladies, all your bumps look lovely. has anyone captured their baby kicking/moving on camera. i did a 20min video of my bump to try catching him kick or move and there were a few. i just cant trim the video because my phone is being stupid at the moment. i like doing videos of the kick because my little boy seems to hide away when his daddy is watching....cheeky. whilst i was doing the video i noticed that one side of my stomach was poking out more than the other...i felt around and realized that he was sticking his bum or head out (i still havent figured out which end it was). bless him.

god i love being pregnant. do you all have names for your babies? x

22 weeks 2 days xx

Attachments

• IMG00014-20100520-1850.jpg
    IMG00014-20100520-1850.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00017-20100520-1914.jpg
    IMG00017-20100520-1914.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 10
Hey ladies not posted for a while, youre bumps are all looking fabulous, heres my 31wk bump today :)

Attachments

• 31wks.jpg
    31wks.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 24

Are you originally from Jozi? Big surprise finding someone from Mzansi on BnB! And not to worry hun, you´ll be in your 20s before you know it.

LOL well technically yes i'm a vaaaaaaaalie :D
Was born and raised in Jozi but my parents are both Portuguese...
Well I know it's sooooo nice to meet a fellow SAFA (not that the other ladies aren't nice of course!)

I was soo worried a few weeks ago, had a very shaky start to my pregnancy (they suspect vanishing twin) - but coming in to my second tri has really just made me love my pregnancy and I'm feeling great! Of course we never stop worrying but double digits are always positive!

You looking lovely! Know if you're having a Prince or a Princess yet? So sorry for your first son :cry: what a beautiful little boy. He's forever your angel!

Hi,

I thought I'd add my 27+6 bump pic as now I'm starting to feel huge and bubs and I have another 12 weeks or so of growing to do (slightly worried)

How do you think I'm carrying? I've been told high, but I think more middle?

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3364/4626338693_9f5e20ba7e.jpg

xxx

Ok so first pic is 15 wk 1 day and second pic is 16 wk 1 day can u see any difference?

https://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/snoopchick82/SPA52176.jpg

https://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261/snoopchick82/SPA52188.jpg

27 weeks tomorrow its going so quick.....heres me today ladiesss :)

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0929.jpg
https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/petespassionpassat/me/DSC_0937.jpg

after admiring all of your gorgeous bumps i've finallllyyyyyy got round to posting mine, here goes!!!

green top 24 weeks (omg excuse the clown pj pants hehe)

blue top 26 weeks

white top, yesterday at 28 + 1

xxx

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 28+1.jpg
    28+1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 26+.jpg
    26+.jpg